Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: French commentary on Eddie's goal.

French commentary on Eddie's goal.

After he scored they were basically saying that Eddie's now participating in the attacking festival and doesn't now need to show his manager, his team mates and his fans that they can count on him while Jesus is out.

https://streamin.me/v/eaa641e8

Wish I knew how to find French streams.

Btw, if anyone speaks really good French, can you tell me the word I can't hear around 33" in from the commentary after Gabby M's goal goes in?

https://streamin.me/v/aef25dd9

"The teamwork, the individuality, Arsène Wenger feasts on a more beautiful [SOMETHING] of his Gunners, the Arsenal of Mikel Arteta."

Happy Boxing Day.

Isn't that 3-1 on Boxing Day 3 years in a row?

And didn't the previous two Boxing Days lead to us going on great runs where we suddenly started playing much better than we had and getting much better results, scoring lots more points than our direct rivals?

Shiva's dance draws patterns throughout all Creation. That's just a fact.

That goal and performance gives Eddie the next 3 games in the bag. I want to hear zero whinging or crying about him starting during those games from our cnut fans.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    That goal and performance gives Eddie the next 3 games in the bag. I want to hear zero whinging or crying about him starting during those games from our cnut fans.
    100% with you, AAR. 100% with you.

Ganpati bless you and your friends, family and loved ones, giving you all the happiest year of your lives so far.

But I don't want us to buy a striker this Jan. Jesus has possibly been our player of the season so far, Eddie's showing he can do the biz as he did when he got his run at the end of last season, and we'll have a stronger, more experienced Flo back next year, so why change everything?

Eddie signed the 5 year deal, knowing we were gonna buy Jesus who'd be the starter if fit. He was happy with that - being 2nd choice, the stand in, the plan B. But the quid pro quo of him doing that is that if Jesus gets injured, Eddie gets his chance. That would have been the case had Jesus been injured in the first week of Feb and out for the season. So don't buy a new striker and give Eddie his chance now.

Yes, MA clearly wants another winger - he wanted one in the summer. And Edu's said it's all about adding quality and building squad depth, and our first XI has got us top of the table.

So with RN out, I'd love the young Ukrainian. He wants to play for us and the glw and I have been there on charity missions there. She became mates with Vlad when she went the 2nd and 3rd times on her own to film her mate's charity. He was her driver, and they got back in contact when the war started as he's in the army now. The glw got his 18 year old daughter, Aliya, over on a refugee visa staying with our best mates with a big house nearby. So for me, getting the young winger would be our good karma from Ukraine.

{I contacted Marina - the wife of the couple who are letting Aliya stay with - them at HT. She's not a Gooner, but I said we were 1-0 down so could she use some of her Divine female witchcraft for us. She said she'd put on her red and white Christmas hat. It worked. We scored the equaliser when I was sending my glw in India a voice message about us being behind and me asking for Marina's help. 3'23" into recording the voice message, Saka scores. So I stop the voice message to thank Marina by text message, explaining I was voice messaging my wife at the time. And halfway through typing that text, Gabby M scores. God moves in mysterious ways and all that.....}

I also want a new DM, a young one. Fabio can cover GX. As could ESR when fit - with Zinchenko playing as a MF alongside TP5 when we're in possession, as opposed to KT3 playing as a winger with GM11 moving to inside left and GX dropping back next to TP. In this formation both Fabio and ESR could play the inside left role that Granit plays.

So I do want a new, young DM. But if we can only have one now, I want the Ukr winger. Edu said he wants quality in the summer, MA said firepower. Hopefully he'll bring both. We gave Mo a one year extension for a reason. I think Sambi could learn to play that role as opposed to AMF he played at Anderlecht. In the first EL games, MA was playing him there and he looked decent. Kept it simple on the ball in our half, more creative in theirs. But I worry he needs to play there week in, week out for a season, and can we risk a loan when the team he goes to might think "I don't want to waste Sambi in the holding role as his creativity attacking would be more useful to my team"?