Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The sort of headed goal you’d expect from a George Graham team

The sort of headed goal you’d expect from a George Graham team

Like watching Alan Smith all over again

Lord Portugal did not want to have a chase a game vs their back 4.

Well…whether or not they hold on or not this has been terrific defending.

They will this tournament….Allah has wished it

The other sides don’t have anything like that going for them.

Per is purring over them, says they're "well-organised". I'm not sure there's a greater compliment you can pay a defence than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Well…whether or not they hold on or not this has been terrific defending.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He's also just said our forward-division will be too much for them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yep they were running on fumes there and injuries wracking up plus a red card suspension.

At this point they need the Saudis or someone to roll through with some under the counter gear that doesn’t show up in tests imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    They will this tournament….Allah has wished it

The other sides don’t have anything like that going for them.
    Allah seemed to have willed your mans death who mocked his religion with his gay flag on home turf that's for sure.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Saw that and thought it was vaccine related ie he fits all of the criteria for one of those weirdos who unnecessarily had all of their boosters and we seem to have an upsurge in people randomly dropping dead…almost like their being switched off.

Thank god I stayed pure blood.

One thing I think we need is a pure blood dating app. I don’t want my kids being half breeds. Yuck.