Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is it acceptable to start to say Jesus has faded a bit?

When is it acceptable to start to say Jesus has faded a bit?

I mean, don't get me wrong, he is still giving more to the team than Lacazette ever did etc etc. But he's not quite bulldozing teams in the same way he did in the first few games of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I mean, don't get me wrong, he is still giving more to the team than Lacazette ever did etc etc. But he's not quite bulldozing teams in the same way he did in the first few games of the season.
    I was thinking the same.

I would be a bit more worried if we were not getting goals from other areas though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was thinking the same.

I would be a bit more worried if we were not getting goals from other areas though.
    He had one average game, literally one.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Extraordinary - was excellent against both Liverpool and Spurs. Even on Sunday he had a couple of excellent moments in the first half (the non-booking when he was brought down when we had a 3 on 1 was astonishing)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Extraordinary - was excellent against both Liverpool and Spurs. Even on Sunday he had a couple of excellent moments in the first half (the non-booking when he was brought down when we had a 3 on 1 was astonishing)
    and why the hell didn't the ref play an advantage????

Haaland seems to have faded as well.........

Only as good as your last game

What about Odegaard?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Only as good as your last game

What about Odegaard?
    Again, not his best game against Leeds but still solid. You could make point that no one (bar Ramsdale & Xhaka) played particularly well

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

Good to see it's still easy to catch a big fish or two on here

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post

Good to see it's still easy to catch a big fish or two on here

I knew you are fishing but you do read this **** on twitter at time - Or NEWAwimb as I like to call it. Saka was getting **** after two games. Still not at his best imo but not doing badly

and why the hell didn't the ref play an advantage????

Haaland seems to have faded as well.........
    Felt a bit sorry for the ref - seemed more affected by the delay than the players. But he was ****ing awful