Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think AWIMB will return to it's former glory if Arsenal keep performing?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Sarah 10 characters
    I'm still Facebook friends with her. For years I used to wish her a happy birthday...

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Modd perhaps. This is is dream come true.

Berni is missing, Fash, Jorge, Beautiful Mandarin Duck, Rogered Snoot.
    I think it could be very good as there are lots of hot topics in the world.
    I think it was good that Berni and Sir C retired Modd eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Dr Rich was as much a doctor as Headgear was.
    Was he as much of a hat though?

I spoke to Sarah and Profumo recently and they’ve both moved on.

Mr Wong is currently locked up in China for snuggling food into lockdown quarantine zones at a huge mark up. He bribed some official so will be out in a couple weeks.

Mickey Pearce is currently writing a tell all book about his time at the club.

Thai-Gunner had a sex change, married a Brit and is living in Swansea going by the name of May Ling.

And Hugo Drax sent me an text to say all is well in Brazil and to visit soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I spoke to Sarah and Profumo recently and they’ve both moved on.

Mr Wong is currently locked up in China for snuggling food into lockdown quarantine zones at a huge mark up. He bribed some official so will be out in a couple weeks.

Mickey Pearce is currently writing a tell all book about his time at the club.

Thai-Gunner had a sex change, married a Brit and is living in Swansea going by the name of May Ling.

And Hugo Drax sent me an text to say all is well in Brazil and to visit soon.

StrongArm George, Alf Goonit, Ballonatic, Guildford, Random Gooner Bird, Jesus2Paddy, Guns 'n Roses, The Aussie fireman fella, Jorge, Paul Vaessen's Moment, Doc Headgear ( before he went mad ), greg mitchell ( but not his tiresome wife ), Arsenegger and his missus (she was a goodun ), Trixie

What happened to Berni? He seemed to lose his will to live when Trump lost - he had so been looking forward to crowing and gloating and was far too intelligent to subscribe to the Stolen Election *******s.

And who was that jewish fella, not Monty, who used get furious all the time? He once asked me if I would fix his boiler so I warned him I'd have a go at shagging his missus too and he said "If you give me a discount you can wipe your dick on the curtains."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    StrongArm George, Alf Goonit, Ballonatic, Guildford, Random Gooner Bird, Jesus2Paddy, Guns 'n Roses, The Aussie fireman fella, Jorge, Paul Vaessen's Moment, Doc Headgear ( before he went mad ), greg mitchell ( but not his tiresome wife ), Arsenegger and his missus (she was a goodun ), Trixie

What happened to Berni? He seemed to lose his will to live when Trump lost - he had so been looking forward to crowing and gloating and was far too intelligent to subscribe to the Stolen Election *******s.

And who was that jewish fella, not Monty, who used get furious all the time? He once asked me if I would fix his boiler so I warned him I'd have a go at shagging his missus too and he said "If you give me a discount you can wipe your dick on the curtains."
    Fatneck and his posse - all deviants mind you, but good value

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Was that Gilberto Silva (or a play on the name), he was an angry fella

B is very much alive and on Twitter - same as Dr H and Jorge, although they avoid B for obvious reasons

Modd. Life & soul of Awimb. Rest of you are expendable two bob c*nts

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Wasn't there a dr called Rich?
    ah, yes. He really was a massive Hampshire fan, iirc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”