Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought we got the rub of the green in decisions yesterday. Feel sorry for Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    First wasn't bad either. Thought Murphy was all right last night. Was pissed when I watched MotD2 though
    Me too, just watched it again. Wasn't quite as bad as I thought. Just adamant that we won't finish above City......he's probably right

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Me too, just watched it again. Wasn't quite as bad as I thought. Just adamant that we won't finish above City......he's probably right
    Waiting for Stephen Warnock on Ref Watch on SSN, to say how Liverpool were robbed

Update: I take it back, he said it wasn't a penalty!!
    Last edited by PSRB; 10-10-2022 at 10:35 AM.

Waiting for Stephen Warnock on Ref Watch on SSN, to say how Liverpool were robbed

Update: I take it back, he said it wasn't a penalty!!
    Fair enough - most pundits have said no penalty. Quite odd - I probably wouldn't have argued with it

Fair enough - most pundits have said no penalty. Quite odd - I probably wouldn't have argued with it
    It looked worse in slow-mo. I thought as soon as it went to VAR, it was going to be given. I'm still a bit surprised that more people aren't saying Saka was offside for the 1st. It certainly looked very close

It looked worse in slow-mo. I thought as soon as it went to VAR, it was going to be given. I'm still a bit surprised that more people aren't saying Saka was offside for the 1st. It certainly looked very close
    Liverpool fans are very salty about it all on Twitter today. Curly is doing a great job calming them down*

*winding them up

Liverpool fans are very salty about it all on Twitter today. Curly is doing a great job calming them down*

*winding them up

Although watching the assault on Jesus by the Greek lad from one angle - clearly looks at him and hits him the face. Should have been off

That 2nd goal yesterday gets better every time I see it. Plus loving Danny Murphy's bitterness
    No-one's talking about Jesus' work in our half to beat two and still get the ball to Gabby whilst being fouled.

Indeed. The boy is absolute class.

The other thing not being talked about is the camera view for the penalty using spider cam. Was like watching FIFA

Added quote above
    Last edited by Mc Gooner; 10-13-2022 at 05:04 PM.

Yep - absolutely hilarious. Made up for the times we would batter them and somehow they score a last-minute equaliser

Remember Eboue tackling like a fanny and giving the perennial victims a penalty to equalise in stoppage time.

Fanny