Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thought we got the rub of the green in decisions yesterday. Feel sorry for Liverpool

Thought we got the rub of the green in decisions yesterday. Feel sorry for Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    9 down 29 to go. :trophy:

I wast more nervous yesterday than the NLD.

I was flying back from a stag do that had 4 Liverpool fans on it. We took off just before half time and landed in injury time so following the first half and then catching up on the second half and seeing how things went our way whilst stuck in a long metal tube with them was most enjoyable.

I thought they got virtually every 50/50 decision, except their 'penalty', which I was amazed to hear John Barnes say exactly what I was I thinking. It was too close and looked worse in slow-mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I was flying back from a stag do that had 4 Liverpool fans on it. We took off just before half time and landed in injury time so following the first half and then catching up on the second half and seeing how things went our way whilst stuck in a long metal tube with them was most enjoyable.
    Remember us watching us beat them 2-1 at Anfield in the invincible season (totally outplayed, Pires scores brilliant winner) while on a stag do in Mallorca. Flew home straight after - swear passport control thought I was on drugs as I couldn't stop grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    9 down 29 to go. :trophy:

I wast more nervous yesterday than the NLD.
    Yep - much closer game than last week. Liverpool still have a good team

Remember us watching us beat them 2-1 at Anfield in the invincible season (totally outplayed, Pires scores brilliant winner) while on a stag do in Mallorca. Flew home straight after - swear passport control thought I was on drugs as I couldn't stop grinning
    We were terrible that match until Bobby bent it in from the left.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We were terrible that match until Bobby bent it in from the left.
    Yep - absolutely hilarious. Made up for the times we would batter them and somehow they score a last-minute equaliser

That 2nd goal yesterday gets better every time I see it. Plus loving Danny Murphy's bitterness

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That 2nd goal yesterday gets better every time I see it. Plus loving Danny Murphy's bitterness
    First wasn't bad either. Thought Murphy was all right last night. Was pissed when I watched MotD2 though