Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Johnson gone

Johnson gone

Surely the only surprise is that he lasted this long. I seriously thought Eden's record was in danger from the start.

Time for a PM with a brain. Somebody who realises that raising taxes is not going to help us out of this mess.

Definitely not Sunak, the thieving *******.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Surely the only surprise is that he lasted this long. I seriously thought Eden's record was in danger from the start.

Time for a PM with a brain. Somebody who realises that raising taxes is not going to help us out of this mess.

Definitely not Sunak, the thieving *******.
    I wouldn't be too sure that Rishi wanted to raise taxes, his issue was cutting taxes and increasing spending. Johnson - because he's a fat, spineless idiot who stands for nothing - wanted to do both.

You might find that Rishi's preference was to cut taxes and spending, which is what should have happened. They are Conservatives, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I wouldn't be too sure that Rishi wanted to raise taxes, his issue was cutting taxes and increasing spending. Johnson - because he's a fat, spineless idiot who stands for nothing - wanted to do both.

You might find that Rishi's preference was to cut taxes and spending, which is what should have happened. They are Conservatives, after all.
    Got to be the lovely Penny Mordaunt as next PM

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Got to be the lovely Penny Mordaunt as next PM
    Well, if your only criteria is what the future PM should look like, she is the clear favourite. What a surprise that PRSB looks at it this way

Mind you, I find Nadine Dorries seriously horny in the MILF/GILF way

Well, if your only criteria is what the future PM should look like, she is the clear favourite. What a surprise that PRSB looks at it this way

But Ben Wallace for me

I do rather like Angela Raynor, you just know!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I do rather like Angela Raynor, you just know!
    Sorry mate, there's just no place for that at all - off you go

Sorry mate, there's just no place for that at all - off you go
    Tbf you both need to go away and consider your choices here. Obviously she is vile and evil but surely only Priti Patel is in the running or hot PM

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Tbf you both need to go away and consider your choices here. Obviously she is vile and evil but surely only Priti Patel is in the running or hot PM
    She's a bit large from the waist down

Liz Truss eachway 12/1 is freeeeeee monies