Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
As you described, the end result is excellent and a good base to start from as you work to make them even better. I would suggest unwrapping them and letting them sit there 'naked' for about 15 minutes as it will then develop a nice glaze on the outside along with a little bit of bark (crust). For different types of ribs (spare, baby back, St. Louis cut, etc.) along with the science of bbq and recipes I also recommend this website:

https://amazingribs.com/

Maybe apply a little sauce before the 15 minute sit to have that glaze over. Remember for a home cook it is perfect if you like it. The next level up from home cook is a restaurant cook where you are looking on day-to-day consistency so customers get what they think they are ordering with minimal waste. The top level is the competition cook. BBQ teams will cook upwards of eight slabs of ribs so they can produce six of their best for the judging box.

As far as Tyreek of course you like to keep him, he's a one of a kind talent, but you can't pay everyone with the NFL salary cap. It's a matter of allocating the money and the defense needs help. If you pay your elite QB what he's worth (10 years $500mm !! ) it filters down to the whole roster. It's painful, but GM Brett Veach gets the benefit of the doubt in my book. Draft picks give him a shot at a younger, less costly replacement.

I think of it as if the Arsenal sold Auba in 2020 !!
I'm pissed Randy Gregory went to the Broncos!