Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So should we be worried about Little Vlad and the Gangsters and what they're up to

So should we be worried about Little Vlad and the Gangsters and what they're up to

in the Ukraine?

I've just always assumed it was more posturing from him, thinking how clever he must be while the western media sh1t themselves over nothing.

For the first time I think he might actually be stupid/demented enough to start something.

What say ye, red?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    in the Ukraine?

I've just always assumed it was more posturing from him, thinking how clever he must be while the western media sh1t themselves over nothing.

For the first time I think he might actually be stupid/demented enough to start something.

What say ye, red?
    The fact he has no issues with murdering nationals on foreign soil (and not subtly either) should tell you that he's an absolute lunatic

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The fact he has no issues with murdering nationals on foreign soil (and not subtly either) should tell you that he's an absolute lunatic
    Not to mention shooting down an airliner murdering 300+ innocent people and then blatantly lying about it despite the overwhelming evidence against him.

Mind you I think this may be him being Russian more than a lunatic. Utterly immoral people, in my view.

Right. Even zee Chermans are completely terrified of them, which tells you all you need to know.

Not to mention shooting down an airliner murdering 300+ innocent people and then blatantly lying about it despite the overwhelming evidence against him.

Mind you I think this may be him being Russian more than a lunatic. Utterly immoral people, in my view.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

At the outbreak of WW1, the authorities banned vodka and hard booze.

Meaning 1914-1917 is the only period in the whole of Russian history that the people have been sober enough to realise how their rulers are treating them. Just sayin'.

No Russian ever called me a male b@stard.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Go on Putin. Don't let the rainbow flag wavers get out of the traps.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

in the Ukraine?

What say ye, red?
    I could have written that post myself.

Agree 100%.

One of my best ever Brit mates has been away since before lockdown in various places. He came down for Sun/Mon.

He said he thought it was gonna be war. I said no. The Russian media aren't even talking about it, whereas before Crimea in '14, they were all banging on non-stop about a crucified Russian baby. I said he's just trying to show Ukr that the west is too divided to support them.

On Monday, the Ukrainians said we'll put the Nato application on hold and then Putin said he'll start withdrawing.

I said "Look, aren't I clever? I was right."

My mate went "Fair play, you know your shît."

I was smug.

Don't feel so smug now.

So like you, dunno. Confused. Thought I got it but I don't.

{Been to Ukraine so I really don't want this to kick off. Esp as my mates are in Chernigiv near where Belarus, Rus and Ukr meet.}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I could have written that post myself.

Agree 100%.

One of my best ever Brit mates has been away since before lockdown in various places. He came down for Sun/Mon.

He said he thought it was gonna be war. I said no. The Russian media aren't even talking about it, whereas before Crimea in '14, they were all banging on non-stop about a crucified Russian baby. I said he's just trying to show Ukr that the west is too divided to support them.

On Monday, the Ukrainians said we'll put the Nato application on hold and then Putin said he'll start withdrawing.

I said "Look, aren't I clever? I was right."

My mate went "Fair play, you know your shît."

I was smug.

Don't feel so smug now.

So like you, dunno. Confused. Thought I got it but I don't.

{Been to Ukraine so I really don't want this to kick off. Esp as my mates are in Chernigiv near where Belarus, Rus and Ukr meet.}
    Personally I think we're going about this the wrong way. The Oligarchs can always find ways around sanctions and really won't care given how wealthy they are. And they will always support Putin.

We should target the Russian people and start stirring from the bottom up. I'd start by banning all Russian citizens from entering EU countries. And try and get the middle eastern countries to join in. When they can't take their holidays in Dubai and the south of France you'd start to see some unhappiness amongst the people.

It would hurt the travel industry but that might be offset somewhat by more people travelling to those countries if they know they won't have to mingle with the vulgar cretins.

Personally I think we're going about this the wrong way. The Oligarchs can always find ways around sanctions and really won't care given how wealthy they are. And they will always support Putin.

We should target the Russian people and start stirring from the bottom up. I'd start by banning all Russian citizens from entering EU countries. And try and get the middle eastern countries to join in. When they can't take their holidays in Dubai and the south of France you'd start to see some unhappiness amongst the people.

It would hurt the travel industry but that might be offset somewhat by more people travelling to those countries if they know they won't have to mingle with the vulgar cretins.
    France also need to ban them from Courchevel and make them sell all their property there. Dreadful people the Russians, worst examples of new money