Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Michael Oliver is an even bigger cuck than John Bunnell. His sending off decision

Michael Oliver is an even bigger cuck than John Bunnell. His sending off decision

was simply classic Prem ref crowd pleasing. Had the offences been committed by a home player he would have issued a single yellow and no-one would have even discussed it but he was unable to pass up the opportunity to be the center of a controversy.

I have stated this on a new thread because I am Herbert Augustus Chapman, the Daddy of this board, and I will do as I ***king well please.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    was simply classic Prem ref crowd pleasing. Had the offences been committed by a home player he would have issued a single yellow and no-one would have even discussed it but he was unable to pass up the opportunity to be the center of a controversy.

I have stated this on a new thread because I am Herbert Augustus Chapman, the Daddy of this board, and I will do as I ***king well please.
    Attempting to be as unbiased as possible, I really can't point to any club that would have had that happen other than Arsenal. Having said that, you have to know that if you play for Arsenal you can't even open the door for such referee ****housery and with those two silly fouls he opened the door. Jumping up to bat a throw-in down like it was basketball!

For me to be a cuck I should really stop f*cking your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    For me to be a cuck I should really stop f*cking your wife.
    Well I never - all the time I was cucking you, you were cucking me! This calls for a beer John. I'll be up to Green Lanes later this evening to pick you up. What time do you get off from the kebab house mate?