Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Never in my life have I ever seen a sending off like before.

Never in my life have I ever seen a sending off like that before.

But, watching it live I said to myself, that's two yellow cards. Off.
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 02-10-2022 at 09:45 PM.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

It was the referee’s fault for playing a brain dead advantage from a throw in.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    But, watching it live I said to myself, that's two yellow cards. Off.
    The footballing Hipsters will assure you it was the correct decision.

It is probably technically correct but ref should have blown up after the first foul as he didn't take the throw in correctly imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The footballing Hipsters will assure you it was the correct decision.

It is probably technically correct but ref should have blown up after the first foul as he didn't take the throw in correctly imo
    It was a foul throw, plus if you ever try and take a free kick quickly but the ref wants to book the player, he stops play (which I think is wrong, by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It was a foul throw, plus if you ever try and take a free kick quickly but the ref wants to book the player, he stops play (which I think is wrong, by the way)
    Spot on - still more annoyed how Kilman escaped a yellow for the most cynical foul of the match under the unofficial it was too early to book him rule. Don't need to stick to the letter of the law then. ****s

Refs are completely bent when it comes to Arsenal. Don't even think it's a conspiracy anymore.

Great win yesterday though. Wolves are no joke. Well done team.

That was a joke, had he booked him it would have made for an infinitely better game as there were loads of silly, niggly fouls going on as knew they wouldn't get booked