Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Zouma the animal abuser...

Kurt Zouma the animal abuser...

Is it me or have footballers outing themselves as utter despicable c*nts increased tenfold last couple of years.

Must be the vaccine.

Prison FC will end up with more transfers than us

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Is it me or have footballers outing themselves as utter despicable c*nts increased tenfold last couple of years.

Must be the vaccine.
    Whilst I'd never hit one and loved mine, let's not forget, cats are vicious, selfish arseholes

Oh ok let's just boot them across the room then.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Whilst I'd never hit one and loved mine, let's not forget, cats are vicious, selfish arseholes

Oh ok let's just boot them across the room then.
    Which part of "whilst I'd never hit one" was difficult for you? Doesn't change the fact that cats are generally pricks

Which part of "whilst I'd never hit one" was difficult for you? Doesn't change the fact that cats are generally pricks
    So if you agree that booting a cat across the floor like a drop kick is cruel, why the f*ck does cats being pricks matter? What is your logic or are you just a red neck spaz?

So if you agree that booting a cat across the floor like a drop kick is cruel, why the f*ck does cats being pricks matter? What is your logic or are you just a red neck spaz?
    Just a statement of fact, play with them nicely and then for no reason whatsoever they just go scratchy & bitey, only ever come back when they want something....ergo pricks

Just a statement of fact, play with them nicely and then for no reason whatsoever they just go scratchy & bitey, only ever come back when they want something....ergo pricks
    Cats are pound for pound the most well evolved killing machines. Apex predator number one. You should feel privileged to have one in your house.

Cats are pound for pound the most well evolved killing machines. Apex predator number one. You should feel privileged to have one in your house.
    I don't deny they're excellent at what they do, they're just cranky ****ers and would have a pooch over a cat any day

No, they're not. Puddle Paws strokes me with his tail when I stroke him, now. That's not selfish whatsoever. Nor is it when he gets me to follow him into the bedroom and meeows to tell me to get on the bed and lie on my back so he can jump onto me and give me a puddling.

But now when I start stroking him, he slaps his tail twice so I have to put my face near his tail so he can stroke me with it.

And it's not his fault the mice and birds get scared when he's just trying to play with them. If they just joined in instead of playing dead, he wouldn't have to throw them up into the air to see if they'll wake up.

Cats are civilised. Puddle Paws is an incarnation of the Cat Goddess Bastet, Daughter of the Sun God Ra. She chose us for him. He'd been living with the neighbours since he was born, apparently 8 years ago. But She intervened so we found this bargain house with a neighbouring garden and Puddle Paws moved in so he could be worshipped by us as The Goddess desires.

I think we may have to build Her a giant pyramid in the park over the road.

We'll cut off the top and put Puddles up there. We'll put a bowl of raw steak in front of him and as soon as he starts to munch, we'll all chant "The Goddess has accepted our offering. Verily we are blessèd." And then we'll all drink, take drugs and dance in Her honour.

How selfless is that?

And unlike dogs, they don't work for the Police and the like.