Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
I for one will boycott the racecourse if a vaccine passport is demanded. This will be like 1943 Poland. A paper stamped with a swastika.

That's not what our brave hero forefathers fought for
I always have a swastika on my passport. I always liked the big sticker with the swastika with an ohm in the middle for the front but I couldn't find that last time, only a smaller version for the back.

So as well a different Ganesha sticker for front and back, I have a solid plastic ohm and a solid plastic swastika stuck on the bottom corners of the front cover.

And given my blood is half Indian, my forefathers did fight for my right to have a swastika, or a Sikh Khanda or a Muslim star and crescent on my passport. 2.5m volunteered to fight fascism in WW2, the largest ever volunteer army in human history, and as it says on their WW1 memorial at Neuve Chapelle - in English and in every relevant native language - God Is One.

It's almost like the soldiers of the British Indian Army were more tolerant of each other's faiths than most modern Indians and Pakistanis.

But I must be wrong because everyone says the British Empire was pure evil in every single way.

JAI HIND. JAI SHREE GANESHA. SAB BHAGAVAAN EK HAI.