Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see it's now cool to call Churchill a racist.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's the poroblem though. The authoritarian left have silenced objections to their malicious hateful and destructive creed.

We need a civil war. Not a race war. An anti-commie war.
    Apparently we need to change the history curriculum now so we can all learn about our colonialism and racist past At least in the US these demonstrations seem to have stayed on topic. Elsewhere it's turned into the equivalent of someone making a football post and me hijacking it to ask Luis Anaconda about the rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Apparently we need to change the history curriculum now so we can all learn about our colonialism and racist past At least in the US these demonstrations seem to have stayed on topic. Elsewhere it's turned into the equivalent of someone making a football post and me hijacking it to ask Luis Anaconda about the rugby.
    These people are actually clinically insane.

"Minneapolis lawmakers vow to disband police department in historic move" says The Guardian. So all those young black men who seem to be extremely enthusiastic about killing other young black men are going to stop when there's no police force any more?

Bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    These people are actually clinically insane.

"Minneapolis lawmakers vow to disband police department in historic move" says The Guardian. So all those young black men who seem to be extremely enthusiastic about killing other young black men are going to stop when there's no police force any more?

Bonkers.
    Had a falling out with a family member over it all. Her best insult was i'm a millenial and Gen Z and should stop pretending to be a boomer. How will i ever survive

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Even Abraham Lincoln had has his statue vandalised. I know he’s not very popular within the vampire community. But, surely he didn’t deserve that?