Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The bat eaters aren't very good at this disinformation business, are they?

The bat eaters aren't very good at this disinformation business, are they?

Upon finally realising that nobody believes their death toll basically just stopped increasing a month or so ago, they have today put up their deaths by EXACTLY 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Upon finally realising that nobody believes their death toll basically just stopped increasing a month or so ago, they have today put up their deaths by EXACTLY 50%.
    I'm sure I read somewhere, weeks ago, that the real bodycount was around 40,000 in China.

They must be using the same abacus as Diane and Priti.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'm sure I read somewhere, weeks ago, that the real bodycount was around 40,000 in China.

They must be using the same abacus as Diane and Priti.
    I would be amazed if it's that low.

I would be amazed if it's that low.
    Some sciencey fellow on twitter reckons they’ve lost 2 million. He might be mental though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Some sciencey fellow on twitter reckons they’ve lost 2 million. He might be mental though.
    Well there's a few billion of the cun+s, so given what we know about the mortality rate of this disease, 2 million sounds reasonable.

Well there's a few billion of the cun+s, so given what we know about the mortality rate of this disease, 2 million sounds reasonable.
    Sweeping 30,000 corpses under the carpet is one thing b, but 2 million? That’s an awful lot of grieving relatives to keep quiet.

Sweeping 30,000 corpses under the carpet is one thing b, but 2 million? That’s an awful lot of grieving relatives to keep quiet.
    But that is one thing they are very good at

they've probably used the relatives as fuel at power stations.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Across a huge country with a population of 1.4 billion people, though. 2 million deaths in that context doesn't mean them piling up in the streets, it just means a similar proportional spike as other countries have seen. Also, I think you underestimate just how effective and all-pervasive the Chinese security state is.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    But that is one thing they are very good at
    Other things they are good at:

Spare ribs in brown gloop.
    Balls in fluorescent gloop.
    Noodles, with or without bat.

Also, their little yellow women are sometimes extremely cute.

On balance, 7 out of 10, would recommend.