Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Something that will 100% happen in the next 12 months

Something that will 100% happen in the next 12 months

Jess Phillips will stand up in Parliament and, with an entirely contrived shaky voice, read out the names of her constituents who died from Coronavirus due to this cruel and incompetent Tory government.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Jess Phillips will stand up in Parliament and, with an entirely contrived shaky voice, read out the names of her constituents who died from Coronavirus due to this cruel and incompetent Tory government.
    I'd almost forgotten the existence of that repulsive human foghorn.

My quality of life has significantly improved now that I am no longer subjected to the witch Soubry. If Harridan Phillips could be taklen from us in a similar manner, that would be realy rather excellent, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd almost forgotten the existence of that repulsive human foghorn.

My quality of life has significantly improved now that I am no longer subjected to the witch Soubry. If Harridan Phillips could be taklen from us in a similar manner, that would be realy rather excellent, thanks.
    Unfortunately, with Starmer as leader she's very likely to be elevated into the shad cab.

Unfortunately, with Starmer as leader she's very likely to be elevated into the shad cab.
    Is shad cab actually a thing or were generally too lazy to type shadow cabinet?

What a choice. Phillips or Abbott.

Mind you, come July, survivors might emerge blinking from their isolation and ask, "I wonder if Jess made it..."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Is shad cab actually a thing or were generally too lazy to type shadow cabinet?
    What do you think you stu cu

What do you think you stu cu
    Well played