Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It seems to be being suggested that we ought to bring all UK citizens in Wuhan home.

It seems to be being suggested that we ought to bring all UK citizens in Wuhan home.

This seems a bad idea to me. They chose to live in there and should not be brought back to spread the bad AIDS among decent people. Sod 'em imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This seems a bad idea to me. They chose to live in there and should not be brought back to spread the bad AIDS among decent people. Sod 'em imo.
    Sod 'em indeed B. As some black dude once said 'And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your England privileges'
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Keep them in a ship off coast...with one of our Trident subs locked on...just in case Zombies can swim.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Seems a bit overkill to build 2 hospitals in 6 weeks in Wuhan.......not sure we're being told the entire truth

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Sod 'em indeed B. As some black dude once said 'And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your England privileges'
    You and Floyd would be living in Germany ****īng over Angela Merkel if you could afford the airfare ....

“ Australia plans to quarantine its 600 returning citizens for two weeks on Christmas Island - some 2,000km (1,200 miles) from the mainland.”

Shrewd!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    “ Australia plans to quarantine its 600 returning citizens for two weeks on Christmas Island - some 2,000km (1,200 miles) from the mainland.”

Shrewd!
    indeed.

I see BA have suspended flights to mainland China yet 3 Chinese carriers are still flying to Heathrow
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    indeed.

I see BA have suspended flights to mainland China yet 3 Chinese carriers are still flying to Heathrow
    It's not hard to see the chinks in our armour.