Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dial Square FC

Question Dial Square FC

The Athletic understands that the new football club, which was incorporated earlier this month, aims to participate in next season’s Combined Counties Football League — the ninth tier of English football,

The initiative is led by lifelong Arsenal fan Stuart Morgan

While supporters groups are currently focused on improving affairs at Arsenal, it is this feeling of alienation and disconnection that has prompted Morgan to start Dial Square FC.

For their first season, Dial Square have reached an agreement to ground share with Abbey Rangers Football Club, who are based in Addlestone, Surrey. This is seen as a temporary measure as the club attends to find a foothold in the English game.

The long-term aim is move 30 miles to the other side of London, and the club’s original home of Woolwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    The Athletic understands that the new football club, which was incorporated earlier this month, aims to participate in next season’s Combined Counties Football League — the ninth tier of English football,

While supporters groups are currently focused on improving affairs at Arsenal, it is this feeling of alienation and disconnection that has prompted Morgan to start Dial Square FC.

For their first season, Dial Square have reached an agreement to ground share with Abbey Rangers Football Club, who are based in Addlestone, Surrey. This is seen as a temporary measure as the club attends to find a foothold in the English game.

The long-term aim is move 30 miles to the other side of London, and the club’s original home of Woolwich.
    Stuart Morgan? More like Stuart Mongan

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Sad bunch of cnuts...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Sad bunch of cnuts...
    I'm not really convinced by the logical leap from 'I'm not happy with how my Premier League team is performing' to 'I'm going to set up a pub team'. I don't really see the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm not really convinced by the logical leap from 'I'm not happy with how my Premier League team is performing' to 'I'm going to set up a pub team'. I don't really see the connection.
    Seems like a lot of pointless effort over a sulk. Unless they've got the ghost of Henry Norris on board then it's Premier League in 2 seasons time!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Trying to understand a dribbling moron is usually fruitless.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Trying to understand a dribbling moron is usually fruitless.
    Harsh on Burney

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Harsh on Burney
    I don't dribble.

I don't dribble.
    Ooops. My mistake.