Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Back when AWIMB was the natural home of Bantersaurus Rex and

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Lunch was generally at Il Bacio, back when Il Bacio served some of the best pizzas available in London.

Drinking took place in The Woodbine.
    When I was over for the City game, we went to a place called Grin and Beer it, sir c. Things have rather changed

I don't think there was a disagreement. If you'd ever met WES, you'd understand why being in the company of a 6' 2", fat sweating Canadian, bellowing nonsense at eardrum-wrecking volume would cause even the mildest of men to attack him with a plastic pint glass.
    Harsh

I think he is at least 6ft 3

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    When I was over for the City game, we went to a place called Grin and Beer it, sir c. Things have rather changed
    "Craft beer bottle shop and taproom"

You utter, utter deviant.

la, is I disappoint.

"Craft beer bottle shop and taproom"

You utter, utter deviant.

la, is I disappoint.
    Not my choice. When I turned up the usual characters were already "settled" in

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not my choice. When I turned up the usual characters were already "settled" in
    Board games. It says they have board games

There's still a branch of Il Bacio at Stoke Newington Church St apparently. I wonder if it's the same? With the little fellow with the rat's tail?

the Archbishop of Banterbury, Burney and I once accompanied stoner to a Hornchurch away game. On a freezing Tuesday night in November we travelled to Purfleet, where we stoof shivering in the company of 200 other idiots.
    And to think, Burney recently abused me for attending an Arsenal away match at Newcastle.

when it is YOU who are the FúCKING DEVIANTS!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

There's still a branch of Il Bacio at Stoke Newington Church St apparently. I wonder if it's the same? With the little fellow with the rat's tail?
    I would like to think so

Oh yeah - we went back after the game and there was a band playing downstairs. The place was tiny - they were basically serenading people as they went in and out of the loos

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    And to think, Burney recently abused me for attending an Arsenal away match at Newcastle.

when it is YOU who are the FúCKING DEVIANTS!
    In our defence, we were ripped to the tits on beak.

In our defence, we were ripped to the tits on beak.
    oh that's ok then

Fúcksake, I've been gurning my happy face off on mandy but it has never, EVER, made me want to go to an Isthmian League football match.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”