Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jesus. i like what you've done with the place?

jesus. i like what you've done with the place?

everyone alive?

Quote Originally Posted by stoner View Post
    everyone alive?
    We're not sure about Sir C or Sod but everyone else seems to be doing well.

everyone alive?
    Hanging in there, you well?

mustn't grumble. rip sir c and sod.

everyone alive?
    Good lord. Are you well, old chap?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Good lord. Are you well, old chap?
    I am well sir c thanks. random visit apropos of nothing in particular. appears la thinks you may be dead.

I am well sir c thanks. random visit apropos of nothing in particular. appears la thinks you may be dead.
    Don't trust him if he says he isn't - he's a terrible liar

He's judging me on the quality of my bantz, which is, in fairness, similar to that of a corpse.

Let me see now - wedded bliss suiting you? Still enjoying the mighty Hornchurch?

remember mr dead from harry enfield and chums? there's always a gap in the corpse bantz market.

mate. still happy married. to a woman as well - wd me (and the pub). not been to Hornchurch this season yet - weekends seem to belong to the kids now.

how about yourself?

remember mr dead from harry enfield and chums? there's always a gap in the corpse bantz market.

mate. still happy married. to a woman as well - wd me (and the pub). not been to Hornchurch this season yet - weekends seem to belong to the kids now.

how about yourself?
    How many kids?

All good with us, thank you. Dear v still putting up with me, changing my bag and so on. I've given up going to football as they don't have facilities for the old and infirm.

Health though, that's my thing. No fags, no drugs, no excessive booze, lots and lots of exercise... I'm a physical wreck but I'll live to 100.