Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: OMG bellend with the left foot

OMG bellend with the left foot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Is that better than a win on the old hypothetical side of things T?

Chelsea are dogsh*t loooool

10 men for so long with Xhaka and Mustafi centre halves loooool

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Didn't he score one with his left when we beat FLC 4-1, with all of our players curling it with their left feet into the far right side of the goal. Ozil fee kick, Giroud and someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Didn't he score one with his left when we beat FLC 4-1, with all of our players curling it with their left feet into the far right side of the goal. Ozil fee kick, Giroud and someone else?
    Sanchez got the other - with his right foot though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Sanchez got the other - with his right foot though
    Cheers, LA. Am I right in thinking it also went into the far left corner?

That must have been one of Hector's first goals cos in the post match interview I remember him saying "People will be shocked, saying oh, he's got a left foot."

Not having had full backs this season has been as bad as having shît CHs.

If Hector and Pépé could learn to play together - esp. with Ozil drifting out wide right to overload like Cashley, Bobby and Titi did - and LT3 and Martinelli, we'd be a lot better going forward.

(Also, Laca could replace Ozil at No.10 at times, with Auba drifting out left for the overload and Laca getting into the box. I think Ozil needs people as good as him to play with. cf him, Santi and Alexis playing triangles.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Cheers, LA. Am I right in thinking it also went into the far left corner?

That must have been one of Hector's first goals cos in the post match interview I remember him saying "People will be shocked, saying oh, he's got a left foot."

Not having had full backs this season has been as bad as having shît CHs.

If Hector and Pépé could learn to play together - esp. with Ozil drifting out wide right to overload like Cashley, Bobby and Titi did - and LT3 and Martinelli, we'd be a lot better going forward.

(Also, Laca could replace Ozil at No.10 at times, with Auba drifting out left for the overload and Laca getting into the box. I think Ozil needs people as good as him to play with. cf him, Santi and Alexis playing triangles.)
    Pretty much straight down the middle but just to the left I would say