Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I must confess I'm not particularly looking forward to tonight's game.

I must confess I'm not particularly looking forward to tonight's game.

My fear, and it's a very real fear in a very real sense, that we are to be gubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My fear, and it's a very real fear in a very real sense, that we are to be gubbed.
    Oddly, I think we'll win.

True. But red stockings though; at least we usually wear red stockings against them #properorder

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I'm going to a very nice smokehouse diner for ribs or brisket - I haven't decided yet. I'm rather looking forward to it. If I happen to miss all the game ...

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm going to a very nice smokehouse diner for ribs or brisket - I haven't decided yet. I'm rather looking forward to it. If I happen to miss all the game ...
    Is there no option for ribs and brisket?

I finally plucked up the courage to weigh myself today.

I have to lose 11 lbs.

Is there no option for ribs and brisket?

I finally plucked up the courage to weigh myself today.

I have to lose 11 lbs.
    There is actually - a half and half I got that last time I was there. There was a mix-up in my order and I got a full portion of the ribs. When I questioned it they bought a full brisket portion. I needed to lose 11 lbs after that

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    True. But red stockings though; at least we usually wear red stockings against them #properorder
    Kinky.

Back in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oddly, I think we'll win.
    You've taken to the Prozac?

You've taken to the Prozac?
    No, I just think it's exactly the sort of game we would win coming off the back of some lacklustre results against less exalted opposition. It's how it works imo.

Is it on telly? I didn't even realise we were playing