Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody watches Messiah on netflix

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    We did a family trip to KFC last weekend to try their vegan burgers. I had one mouthful and promptly ordered a massive tub of chicken.

I've heard good things about Greggs' vegan steak bake, tbf...
    I've had the vegan sausage rolls, nothing wrong with them at all.

For fear of berni being cruel to me...I'm doing a meat free Jan (allowed fish), can't say I've missed much tbh
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Watched the 5 episodes of Murder in the Bayou documentary on Sky. 2 points 1. They could have done it in 2 episodes. 2. You're essentially none the wiser at the end.
    can't wait to get my sky on monday.
    I am using sky go in the meantime. for some reason all the channels work on sky go even bt sport, will this stop once my viewing card is activated

cause sky cocked up my address they knocked my package down a lot. refunded my first payment and put a £50 credit on my account.
    didn't even kick off about it

Though I have started watching crap like 'Snakes in the city'

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    can't wait to get my sky on monday.
    I am using sky go in the meantime. for some reason all the channels work on sky go even bt sport, will this stop once my viewing card is activated

cause sky cocked up my address they knocked my package down a lot. refunded my first payment and put a £50 credit on my account.
    didn't even kick off about it

Though I have started watching crap like 'Snakes in the city'
    The most irritating thing about BT is that you have to pay extra to have it on more than one telly. Which is bloody ridiculous when I can just download the app on the other TV's

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Everyone needs to fúck off with this vegan shíte imo. It doesn't do to encourage the mentally ill by pandering to them.
    Fúckin right B, these Kevins need to be ostracized by us normals.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Fúckin right B, these Kevins need to be ostracized by us normals.
    I can't imagine it's doing much for the retailers, either. My missus asked me to pick up some ice cream last night and the supermarket only had one left. There was a full shelf of ice cream, though. Needless to say, it was vegan and almost certainly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can't imagine it's doing much for the retailers, either. My missus asked me to pick up some ice cream last night and the supermarket only had one left. There was a full shelf of ice cream, though. Needless to say, it was vegan and almost certainly disgusting.
    Wife picked up vegan ice cream by accident, the kids were not being fooled

My priest* binge watched the whole series of Messiah in one sitting and proceeded to dedicate his whole sermon last Sunday telling us all about it whilst trying not to give any spoilers away... Now I have to sign up to Netflix and watch it.

*We are trying to get our son into the local catholic school as it is by far the best state school in the area.