Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BestChristmaspresentseverwimb

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm trying to comfort myself as much as anything.

By the way, I've been catching up with a few old schoolfriends I've not seen since my early 30s recently. So far, all of us have split up from our wives/long-term partners from those times. Not one of us is still with the same woman we were with then. In fact, one of them is now living on a boat in Norwich post-divorce in a sort of Alan Partridge-esque twist.

But anyway, it seems that nobody's relationships last. Which makes me feel better about things.
    23 years in April for Mrs WES and me.

Mind you, she married better than your ex-partners.

lol. See what I mean; bunch of homos

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm trying to comfort myself as much as anything.

By the way, I've been catching up with a few old schoolfriends I've not seen since my early 30s recently. So far, all of us have split up from our wives/long-term partners from those times. Not one of us is still with the same woman we were with then. In fact, one of them is now living on a boat in Norwich post-divorce in a sort of Alan Partridge-esque twist.

But anyway, it seems that nobody's relationships last. Which makes me feel better about things.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    23 years in April for Mrs WES and me.

Mind you, she married better than your ex-partners.
    Is she a bigamist then?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Is she a bigamist then?
    d'doom tish!