Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BestChristmaspresentseverwimb

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Attachment 1151

I fúcking love these things. Been getting cold feet for a while (and I'm not talking about moving to Norfolk) but these are awesome. Improved my life by 10% imo. Anywon else in the slipper gang?
    Are they the Barbour ones? I'm onto my 2nd pair, they're magnificent

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Are they the Barbour ones? I'm onto my 2nd pair, they're magnificent
    nah these were about 10 quid, amazingly warm and comfortable tbf.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Perhaps you're too thin? Perhaps you need a bit of fat to fill out the wrinkly bits?
    No, I'm fat at the moment actually. I'm about to go on hard regime for a month or so

I'm just old, b. So, so old

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, I'm fat at the moment actually. I'm about to go on hard regime for a month or so

*******s, you're still a youngster

Not at all! 60 is the new 40, they say.

Not at all! 60 is the new 40, they say.
    Aww, you're just saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    *******s, you're still a youngster
    You're axtremely kind. But we both know that isn't so.

Aww, you're just saying that.
    I'm trying to comfort myself as much as anything.

By the way, I've been catching up with a few old schoolfriends I've not seen since my early 30s recently. So far, all of us have split up from our wives/long-term partners from those times. Not one of us is still with the same woman we were with then. In fact, one of them is now living on a boat in Norwich post-divorce in a sort of Alan Partridge-esque twist.

But anyway, it seems that nobody's relationships last. Which makes me feel better about things.

I'm trying to comfort myself as much as anything.

By the way, I've been catching up with a few old schoolfriends I've not seen since my early 30s recently. So far, all of us have split up from our wives/long-term partners from those times. Not one of us is still with the same woman we were with then. In fact, one of them is now living on a boat in Norwich post-divorce in a sort of Alan Partridge-esque twist.

But anyway, it seems that nobody's relationships last. Which makes me feel better about things.
    It shouldn't, though. It should make you feel as vacuous and amoral as the rest of them.

Remember what the first glw said to me at that time? "You know what you've done? You've turned us into a statistic."

It shouldn't, though. It should make you feel as vacuous and amoral as the rest of them.

Remember what the first glw said to me at that time? "You know what you've done? You've turned us into a statistic."

It's the chap on the boat I feel most sorry for. He's always been a bit of an Africa fiend and would go off there for months on end, doing various weird jobs. Anyway, he goes off to Liberia for six months and comes home to find his glw in bed with his mate.

I never liked her anyway. Stuck up French bitch.