Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommended viewing if you Apple+ TV

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Any totty involved?
    Started watching The Witcher on Netflix, totty in that

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    apart from the totty, is it any good?

Just started watching You, heard the first series is great but the second is a bit meh
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I was pleasantly surprised by The Witcher. A touch impenetrable at first if you haven't played the games/read the books, but worth persevering.

For all Mankind, it's bloody ace.

Essentially, what might have happened if the Ruskies had beaten the US to the Moon.
    An excellent series that's crept under the radar (due to being Norwegian, I'd guess) is 'Occupied'. The premise is that the Norwegians decide to shut down their oil and gas production to move entirely to green energy and the EU and Russia conspire to stop them, with the Russians taking over their plants and eventually occupying them militarily. It's awfully good.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised by The Witcher. A touch impenetrable at first if you haven't played the games/read the books, but worth persevering.
    Yeah - I watched the first episode and struggled with it but going to watch the rest. By the sounds of it impenetrable certainly doesn't seem an apt word for some of the later episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yeah - I watched the first episode and struggled with it but going to watch the rest. By the sounds of it impenetrable certainly doesn't seem an apt word for some of the later episodes
    There's a high lady nuddiness quotient. Although it's greatly improved when the hunchback stops being a hunchback. Nobody wants to see hunchback sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There's a high lady nuddiness quotient. Although it's greatly improved when the hunchback stops being a hunchback. Nobody wants to see hunchback sex.
    Message reported to Esmerelda
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar