Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So today the ginger cuckoo and his vile, grasping Yanqui slút will be trying to

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    She may even blow a fuse and fall off her perch and the whole corrupt charade that is the HOW will be swept aside in a glorious revolution that will see us become the republic we should have become four hundred years ago.

I think Boris would win the first presidential election hands down b. Imagine how your bosom will swell with pride when he is introduced to the US Senate as the The President of the United Republic of Great Britain, as a proper Head of State (Northern Ireland will have left the Union to rejoin the fascist European kleptocracy we fought so hard to withdraw from).
    People like you are why it was such a terrible mistake to dispense with hanging, drawing and quartering, h. Think of the ribald jokes the mob would make as your privy members are removed with a curved knife? Consider their guffaws at your girlish shrieks of agony! What fun as your entrails are slowly wound out of your abdomen!

Do we really have the right to deny the good people of London such pleasure? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    People like you are why it was such a terrible mistake to dispense with hanging, drawing and quartering, h. Think of the ribald jokes the mob would make as your privy members are removed with a curved knife? Consider their guffaws at your girlish shrieks of agony! What fun as your entrails are slowly wound out of your abdomen!

Do we really have the right to deny the good people of London such pleasure? I think not.
    Girlish shrieks? The deep and noble roar of the wounded lion more like.

And the mob of soft handed, effete royal todies like you would gasp in awe at the many hacks of the blade required to slice through my preposterously fat cock, still reeking as it would be of your mother's bowels.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Meh. Time to disband the whole thing, flatten Buck Palace and build some affordable housing imo
    Nah...put a big old style shopping center in there so at least the American tourists will finally read the map properly..

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    blackmail Her Majesty into acceding to their irresponsible, vulgar demands.

In better times, they'd have been drowned in butts of wine, locked in a dungeon to starve to death or pressed between boards and dispatched with red-hot pokers for such impudence. At the very least we'd have had a proper civil war between the different Houses resulting in various bloody and cathartic pitched battles.

Honestly, the place has gone to the dogs.
    Feed them a surfeit of lamphreys, imo. But I like the civil war idea. They could do it in helicopters.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Meh. Time to disband the whole thing, flatten Buck Palace and build some affordable housing imo
    Waste of time and money tbh, it's already affordable housing. For the Queen anyway
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Waste of time and money tbh, it's already affordable housing. For the Queen anyway
    Could put up a new ground for palace there, bb. Better than the current ****hole anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Could put up a new ground for palace there, bb. Better than the current ****hole anyway
    It is a dump I'll give you that. But the surrounding areas are lovely.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I know them well - got lost in them many a time. Not even the option of following the crowd to the game when Wimbledon were there and their fans were boycotting

We always used to walk to The Jolly Sailor in South Norwood after the game. Haven't been there in years, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Girlish shrieks? The deep and noble roar of the wounded lion more like.

And the mob of soft handed, effete royal todies like you would gasp in awe at the many hacks of the blade required to slice through my preposterously fat cock, still reeking as it would be of your mother's bowels.
    Whilst abuse related to people's mothers and eviscerating someone are fairly common, every now and then such a retort is of sufficient quality that it should be recognised.

Herb's reply here is such a reply. Well played, Herb. Both plumbers and Java developers around the country should be well impressed.