Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So today the ginger cuckoo and his vile, grasping Yanqui slút will be trying to

So today the ginger cuckoo and his vile, grasping Yanqui slút will be trying to

blackmail Her Majesty into acceding to their irresponsible, vulgar demands.

In better times, they'd have been drowned in butts of wine, locked in a dungeon to starve to death or pressed between boards and dispatched with red-hot pokers for such impudence. At the very least we'd have had a proper civil war between the different Houses resulting in various bloody and cathartic pitched battles.

Honestly, the place has gone to the dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The staggering hypocrisy of the left has provided a great source of amusement amongst the shenanigans.

Their position has swung from contemptuously sniping and spitting at anything royal, towards gushing support at the bullying of the maligned, poor little Pocohontas.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The staggering hypocrisy of the left has provided a great source of amusement amongst the shenanigans.

Their position has swung from contemptuously sniping and spitting at anything royal, towards gushing support at the bullying of the maligned poor little Pocohontas.
    They're loving it. The absurd accusation of racism gives them a chance to conflate this with Brexit, colonialism and all their other pet topics. Total balls, of course, but that's never stopped them before.

Nobody seems to mention that there is virtually no society on earth more comfortable with mixed-race marriages than ours. Because that doesn't fit with the agenda.

In better times, they'd have been drowned in butts of wine, locked in a dungeon to starve to death or pressed between boards and dispatched with red-hot pokers for such impudence. At the very least we'd have had a proper civil war between the different Houses resulting in various bloody and cathartic pitched battles.

The whole thing appears to be an absolute tragedy.

One can only feel sympathy for all those involved. The pain of coping with such conflicting emotions must be dreadful.

Let us hope that everyone finds an amenable solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The whole thing appears to be an absolute tragedy.

One can only feel sympathy for all those involved. The pain of coping with such conflicting emotions must be dreadful.

Let us hope that everyone finds an amenable solution.
    Pffffffff! Your response is well gay.

It is only tragedy in the sense that they are currently engaged in Hubris and will hopefully soon feel the vicious lash of Nemesis.

Meh. Time to disband the whole thing, flatten Buck Palace and build some affordable housing imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Pffffffff! Your response is well gay.

It is only tragedy in the sense that they are currently engaged in Hubris and will hopefully soon feel the vicious lash of Nemesis.
    Who amongst us can say that he has not suffered the anguish of pitting love against duty?

I wouldn't wish it on a dog.

Anything that gets under that revolting old reptile's skin has to be a good thing.

She may even blow a fuse and fall off her perch and the whole corrupt charade that is the HOW will be swept aside in a glorious revolution that will see us become the republic we should have become four hundred years ago.

I think Boris would win the first presidential election hands down b. Imagine how your bosom will swell with pride when he is introduced to the US Senate as the The President of the United Republic of Great Britain, as a proper Head of State (Northern Ireland will have left the Union to rejoin the fascist European kleptocracy we fought so hard to withdraw from).

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Meh. Time to disband the whole thing, flatten Buck Palace and build some affordable housing imo
    I'd favour a large, multi-story concrete car park. I mean the largest car park in the world, 50 stories high that would totally and brutally dominate SW1 and continually remind any reptiles in hiding who runs he show. We, The People!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who amongst us can say that he has not suffered the anguish of pitting love against duty?

I wouldn't wish it on a dog.

I'm afraid that to see this as a personal matter is entirely wrong. This is far, far beyond such squalid concerns as the foul rag-and-bone shop of the heart.

There is only one side a loyal subject can take in this matter.