Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meghan and Harry's waxworks have been removed from Madame Tussaud's already.

Meghan and Harry's waxworks have been removed from Madame Tussaud's already.

Cross Her Britannic Majesty at your peril imo. She doesn't fúck about.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm glad they're büggering off. He's got as little royal blood in him as I have and she's a Septic. It just worries me that they'll now do their best to destroy the institution by doing interviews with Septic telly and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'm glad they're büggering off. He's got as little royal blood in him as I have and she's a Septic. It just worries me that they'll now do their best to destroy the institution by doing interviews with Septic telly and the like.
    The whole thing's gone tits up quicker than even I anticipated. I was extremely pessimistic, but even I thought it'd take at least five years for her profound awfulness to fúck things up good and proper.

Prince Phillip should have her whacked imo. Or just do the job himself. After all, he can't have long to go, can he? Taking her with him would be a superb finale.

The whole thing's gone tits up quicker than even I anticipated. I was extremely pessimistic, but even I thought it'd take at least five years for her profound awfulness to fúck things up good and proper.

Prince Phillip should have her whacked imo. Or just do the job himself. After all, he can't have long to go, can he? Taking her with him would be a superb finale.
    Oh she's an Epstein in waiting

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Oh she's an Epstein in waiting
    As Michael Corleone said to Fredo, "You never take sides against the family!"

Someone needs to take Harry out fishing on Lake Tahoe imo.

It amuses me that neither of these references will mean anything to Sir C because - like a massive spacker - HE'S NEVER SEEN THE GODFATHER!

It amuses me that neither of these references will mean anything to Sir C because - like a massive spacker - HE'S NEVER SEEN THE GODFATHER!
    WTF!!! Godfather 2 is of course better

I may be firmly a republican and an atheist but by God I love the Queen. Proper Gooner as well

Meh. Yankee nonsense. Can't be doing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    WTF!!! Godfather 2 is of course better
    I don't really see them as two separate films, if I'm honest. But if I had to I'd say that 2 is a more powerful and affecting portrait of human and societal corruption, but that 1 is more entertaining - and of course has Brando saying 'Tattaglia's a pimp!', which is ace.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I may be firmly a republican and an atheist but by God I love the Queen. Proper Gooner as well
    That was one reason I always liked Harry, that and serving his country on the front line.