Thread: Bugger, Jimmy ruled out of the final 2 tests

Bugger, Jimmy ruled out of the final 2 tests

That's a pain!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That's a pain!
    Poor Jimmy.

That's a pain!
    Strange injury as well - without getting hit how do you injure a rib (and they are saying it is a bone injury not a muscle one)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Strange injury as well - without getting hit how do you injure a rib (and they are saying it is a bone injury not a muscle one)
    I once bust my rib diving for a ball at silly mid-off. I stopped it and then felt it go. Fúcking agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I once bust my rib diving for a ball at silly mid-off. I stopped it and then felt it go. Fúcking agony.
    I've had many a rib injury - normally from colliding with goalkeepers. Worst I had was an innocuous collision with one in a five a side match. Keeper just brushed me but a second later I had intense pain and couldn't breathe - horrible moment

I've had many a rib injury - normally from colliding with goalkeepers. Worst I had was an innocuous collision with one in a five a side match. Keeper just brushed me but a second later I had intense pain and couldn't breathe - horrible moment
    It must be one of the most painful and inconvenient minor injuries one can suffer. You get no sympathy because there's no visible sign of it, but it affects pretty much everything you do and leaves you in pain in basically any circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It must be one of the most painful and inconvenient minor injuries one can suffer. You get no sympathy because there's no visible sign of it, but it affects pretty much everything you do and leaves you in pain in basically any circumstances.
    On the other hand you get to take very strong painkillers if you find the right doctor. Speaking of injuries, seems Wood might actually be fit for once - wouldn't mind him and Archer in the same team

On the other hand you get to take very strong painkillers if you find the right doctor. Speaking of injuries, seems Wood might actually be fit for once - wouldn't mind him and Archer in the same team
    I didn't. I tried, but no dice.

That's a pain!
    We are playing South Africa. There will therefore be a total of five test matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    We are playing South Africa. There will therefore be a total of five test matches.
    There should be r, but unfortunately only four Tests in this series. We then play another two Tests in Sri Lanka just 18 months since we last played them I don't understand it at all