Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Xhaka and Ozil

Xhaka and Ozil

Looks like they’re leaving

Time for Coquelin & Santi

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Hertha Berlin and Fenerbache are at about their level, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Hertha Berlin and Fenerbache are at about their level, imo
    €45m for Xhaka. Bite. Hand. Off

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    €45m for Xhaka. Bite. Hand. Off
    Drive him there myself, etc

if true
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Time for Coquelin & Santi
    Add Auba to that list. Time for a total rebuild. The old heads will only continue to skulk and cause division around the younger players.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Add Auba to that list. Time for a total rebuild. The old heads will only continue to skulk and cause division around the younger players.
    if we can get our money back, that'll do for me.

#MartinelliTime

I don’t mind Auba and Laca both leaving if it allows to fund a defensive rebuild.

Quite like the Dutch right back...Denzil Dumfries. Absolute weapon of a player. Beast. And Lewis Dunk at centre half. Conor Coady or Tarkowski would be awesome.

Maybe do a deal with Zidane - Saliba for Ceballos.

Hang on there T

I don’t mind Auba and Laca both leaving if it allows to fund a defensive rebuild.

Quite like the Dutch right back...Denzil Dumfries. Absolute weapon of a player. Beast. And Lewis Dunk at centre half. Conor Coady or Tarkowski would be awesome.

Maybe do a deal with Zidane - Saliba for Ceballos.
    I thought the jury was very much out with Ceballo's, what with him being mostly shyte an all ? Saliba on the other hand appears to be touted as the next Rio Ferdinand ?

I’m willing to forgive Ceballos given that he’s had some useless players around him. Think he’s good...more athletic than Ozil and much more experienced than the kids.

A midfield three of say Coquelin, Torreira and him just in front of them could be worth exploring. I would think at the very least teams would find it more difficult to run through those 3.

My feeling with Saliba is he might need another season on loan.