Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We can surely do better

We can surely do better

than Mikel Arteta?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    than Mikel Arteta?
    apparently not, m
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

than Mikel Arteta?
    Probably said the same about AW?

I'd prefer Allegri but I have a feeling Arteta might surprise a few people.....he also has lovely hair

than Mikel Arteta?
    "better" in what way? We appointed an experienced manager in UE, a manager who has been in various countrys and won different trophy's.
    We now ask for an experienced manager who can speak good english but who has experience in the PL...that take nearly all available managers out of the equation.

Looks like we are getting a manager who hasn't managed but has worked under perhaps the greatest current manager in the world for 3 years, who every player seems to credit for helping make them batter, who has the full praise of pep.

What do you actually want in our next manager?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You know what I want

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    "better" in what way? We appointed an experienced manager in UE, a manager who has been in various countrys and won different trophy's.
    We now ask for an experienced manager who can speak good english but who has experience in the PL...that take nearly all available managers out of the equation.

Looks like we are getting a manager who hasn't managed but has worked under perhaps the greatest current manager in the world for 3 years, who every player seems to credit for helping make them batter, who has the full praise of pep.

What do you actually want in our next manager?

You know what I want
    Gay sex with the Coldstream guards?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

than Mikel Arteta?
    he might be a managerial genius.
    I base this one one gif of him moving his hands about a bit whilst Pep looks on.

but huge risk this.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Probably said the same about AW?

I'd prefer Allegri but I have a feeling Arteta might surprise a few people.....he also has lovely hair
    Ironically, Wenger’s greatest achievement is probably that we would no longer be content with another Wenger

than Mikel Arteta?
    Its how the American owners do it nowadays M ...they try to hire the next hot young thing based on his previous boss mans endeavors ( pep , Arsene) .
    Same thing happens with the Patriots coaching assistants and anyone that had anything to do with the Rams coach last year . It usually ends in failure

I fear he has leeetle bit no charisma whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he might be a managerial genius.
    I base this one one gif of him moving his hands about a bit whilst Pep looks on.

but huge risk this.