Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I having the bathroom redone in January

I having the bathroom redone in January

do I need a shaver socket? it's not something I really use.
    can won use it for toothbrushes, i find it highly annoying my toothbrush is charging in my bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    do I need a shaver socket? it's not something I really use.
    can won use it for toothbrushes, i find it highly annoying my toothbrush is charging in my bedroom.
    We went to order 2 new bathrooms at the weekend so i speak with a bit of knowledge on this.

they can fit a tootbrush charger (for Oral B toothbrushes only) which does away with the traditional shaver socket but also means your toothbrush won't have wires and will just sit on it's stand in the wall

Or you can have a traditional shaver socket if you still dry shave
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    We went to order 2 new bathrooms at the weekend so i speak with a bit of knowledge on this.

they can fit a tootbrush charger (for Oral B toothbrushes only) which does away with the traditional shaver socket but also means your toothbrush won't have wires and will just sit on it's stand in the wall

On a secondary point, the cost of doing 2 bathrooms is 100% more than the first flat I purchased in 1985

On a secondary point, the cost of doing 2 bathrooms is 100% more than the first flat I purchased in 1985
    My kitchen cost was rather frightening, worth it.....just.

Porch next

Porch in !
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Porch in !
    Any tips? Power socket?

I somehow managed to sucessfully install a shaver socker many years ago, spurring it off of the bathroom light, managing not to fall through the ceiling in the process
    Yes, as Pokster says, they can be used to recharge electric toothbrushes (even though "Shavers Only" is stamped on the face
    There are two socket options 240v and 110v
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My kitchen cost was rather frightening, worth it.....just.

Porch next
    Will be worth it, ran out of money after we did all the other rooms (bar kitchen), so get these down then look to get a third world country's GDP debt to pay for the kitchen

excellent i have an oral b toothbrush. ooh they look smart. Awimb strikes again. Thanks Pokster.

Will be worth it, ran out of money after we did all the other rooms (bar kitchen), so get these down then look to get a third world country's GDP debt to pay for the kitchen
    Working from home today and the kitchen is a great space now, big telly, Sonos, coffee machine 3 ft away......oh and the kitchen bits are quite nice