Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I having the bathroom redone in January

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    excellent i have an oral b toothbrush. ooh they look smart. Awimb strikes again. Thanks Pokster.
    I hadn't even thought of it until we were in the design showroom and they had 1 on displsy, certainly looks better than normal with wires all over the place.

Those showrooms are dangerous though, everywhere you look you think "that'll look good in that room" etc etc
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Working from home today and the kitchen is a great space now, big telly, Sonos, coffee machine 3 ft away......oh and the kitchen bits are quite nice
    I had to use the hobs the other day for first time in ages. I don't know how they work sad really it's been there since April,

Working from home today and the kitchen is a great space now, big telly, Sonos, coffee machine 3 ft away......oh and the kitchen bits are quite nice
    Our kitchen is so badly designed we really need someone to come in and rip the whole thingout and redesign it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I hadn't even thought of it until we were in the design showroom and they had 1 on displsy, certainly looks better than normal with wires all over the place.

Those showrooms are dangerous though, everywhere you look you think "that'll look good in that room" etc etc
    I am just reading the actual work being done. I only have bathroom so it's going to be a mess. Joining the gym to take showers. might as well work out whilst i am there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Our kitchen is so badly designed we really need someone to come in and rip the whole thingout and redesign it
    We had 2 people round and took the best bits from both and then gave it the chap who could do the whole thing including building work. good job we did, as other company went

We had 2 people round and took the best bits from both and then gave it the chap who could do the whole thing including building work. good job we did, as other company went
    i am sure my bloke did all the work in the last 3 days.
    it looks like nothing was getting done all of a sudden it was all up.

Sounds like a Brit

How many figures are we looking at for Labour costs - 3 or 4 ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    i am sure my bloke did all the work in the last 3 days.
    it looks like nothing was getting done all of a sudden it was all up.
    Complete reverse for us. Ripped old one out, bi-folds in and plumbing all sorted in 4 days, then another 4 weeks for the rest. Still need a socket put in the island but that won't be done until New Year