Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: How do you let kolasinac leave the field before a sub is ready?

How do you let kolasinac leave the field before a sub is ready?

Per is giving Saka an Ipad tutorial ffs
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    He had a rent boy waiting in the changing room, the useless great knob swallowing Girl Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    I've never understood why, if you are a sub, you don't have your shirt on, you haven't got your shin pads in and basically you aren't ready to come straight on the pitch.

I also don't understand, you only have 10 men on the pitch, your keeper has the ball and he kicks it straight down the middle of the pitch, why not boot it out as far up the pitch as possible to get your sub on?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I've never understood why, if you are a sub, you don't have your shirt on, you haven't got your shin pads in and basically you aren't ready to come straight on the pitch.

I also don't understand, you only have 10 men on the pitch, your keeper has the ball and he kicks it straight down the middle of the pitch, why not boot it out as far up the pitch as possible to get your sub on?
    These are all reasons why we need a proper, experienced manager. We suck at the basics.

I actually thought we started really well and certainly didn't deserve to be 2-0 down. Martinelli should have gone down from that tug on the shoulder and got Rodri an early booking. That being said City get away with so many niggly fouls.

KDB was outstanding though, head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    These are all reasons why we need a proper, experienced manager. We suck at the basics.

I actually thought we started really well and certainly didn't deserve to be 2-0 down. Martinelli should have gone down from that tug on the shoulder and got Rodri an early booking. That being said City get away with so many niggly fouls.

KDB was outstanding though, head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch.
    Yup, agree with all of that. At 1-0 I was still quite positive.

But the reality is that we have really bad defenders; Chambers for the first, Kolasinac for the second were just individual errors that professional footballers shouldn't be making. We've been unlucky with injuries at FB but there is no excuse for a club of our wealth having CBs as bad as Mustafi and Chambers and yes, Sokratis.

And as you say, the team is screaming out for a proper manager.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

But the reality is that we have really bad defenders; Chambers for the first, Kolasinac for the second were just individual errors that professional footballers shouldn't be making. We've been unlucky with injuries at FB but there is no excuse for a club of our wealth having CBs as bad as Mustafi and Chambers and yes, Sokratis.

There is this myth that Arsenal are a classy club and do things the 'right way'
    Clearly we make everything long winded and difficult. We will no doubt cock up this managerial search. It's already taking to long. Might as well have kept Emery in at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There is this myth that Arsenal are a classy club and do things the 'right way'
    Clearly we make everything long winded and difficult. We will no doubt cock up this managerial search. It's already taking to long. Might as well have kept Emery in at this point.
    Yeah, that's a fair point. Moving on from Emery made sense but you would have thought they would have had a better plan than Freddie in the interim. With all due respect to him, it's not like he's been a no. 2 for years and was waiting for his first managerial role.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Look at the first goal again. It was not just an individual error, it was collective. How far did Fernandinho travel with the ball without any pressure on him? It was 30 yards and a simple ball behind the back 4. Pepe pulled away from a challenge and no one else in the midfield was anywhere to be seen.

Look at the second goal. Guendouzi dived in on KdB on the halfway line instead of staying with him and never recovered. KdB was free to take the resultant pass and attack the back 4.

The problems are still the same as they have been for years. The collective shape is weak and small individual errors are punished because there is no shape to the team, no chance of recovery.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman