Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What was all this about crying whilst giving away laptops?

news to me...had no idea he was cyber arming terries.

Ffs

The disappointing thing is all of the other ex awimbers he’s infected with his rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    news to me...had no idea he was cyber arming terries.

Ffs

The disappointing thing is all of the other ex awimbers he’s infected with his rhetoric.
    I do look forward to the day when one of his laptops is involved in the planning of a major terrorist incident and he gets bundled into a van, taken to the basement of Paddington Green nick and waterboarded to fúck.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It’s something he does so he can be all white saviour and bask in the gratitude of poor, benighted darkies.

He doesn’t like to talk about it, though.
    I didn't know that because I don't use Twitter.

On the other hand, I do use Facebook on occasion. Did you know that IAN HARVEY ONCE DID SOME WORK WITH THE SAMARITANS!!!! I'm sure he posted that about 1000 times

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I didn't know that because I don't use Twitter.

On the other hand, I do use Facebook on occasion. Did you know that IAN HARVEY ONCE DID SOME WORK WITH THE SAMARITANS!!!! I'm sure he posted that about 1000 times
    I remember when he was doing his Samaritan training. He talked about it in hushed tones as though he were joining the SAS or something.

I remember when he was doing his Samaritan training. He talked about it in hushed tones as though he were joining the SAS or something.
    He blocked me on Facebook eventually. Monty can't even get blocked by Jorge on Twitter.

I'm the Daddy and no mistake.

He blocked me on Facebook eventually. Monty can't even get blocked by Jorge on Twitter.

I'm sad to report that Jorge has indeed blocked me on Twitter.

There’s some real gems out there on Twitter

People keep calling me a leader or boss today. I’m not a leader, I don’t want to be. I am just someone who refuses to follow.

Look I’m aware this makes me both look and sound a massive dickhead too btw. The main point is that the only solutions to stuff are the ones we find together. Don’t just assume the forty-something white guy should be the alpha.

"We ignored your referendum, called you "gammon" and "racist". We sneered at your white vans and flooded your estates with immigrants to rub your nose in it.
    Now we will hold an inquiry to find out why you didn't vote for us."

Darkies b? For shame

It’s something he does so he can be all white saviour and bask in the gratitude of poor, benighted darkies.

He doesn’t like to talk about it, though.
    . . . . . . . . . .

There aren't many that can claim to be a bigger c'unt than Monty wes