Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well that was brutal. I knew those northern hard nuts had had enough of Jezza and the

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Should have David before Ed, reckon they'd have won that election
    Nah. You can’t go around having Jews lead tour party and hope to win elections, I’m afraid. Even Disraeli had to convert, ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, yes. The Labour bloodletting over the next few months promises to be tremendous fun.
    The question is whether the 'moderates' can win it back, or do they now give up on the Momentum-owned shell and form a new party? Join the LibDems? They can't go on like this for another 5 years, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The question is whether the 'moderates' can win it back, or do they now give up on the Momentum-owned shell and form a new party? Join the LibDems? They can't go on like this for another 5 years, surely?
    History would suggest they definitely are capable of going on like this for quite some time.

Bit upset to wake up to discover pancake face Cooper survived the night..

Still, I’ll f*cking well take it

History would suggest they definitely are capable of going on like this for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Bit upset to wake up to discover pancake face Cooper survived the night..

Still, I’ll f*cking well take it
    Yes, the Brexit Party mongs have a lot to answer for.

Did you see wee Jimmy Krankie celebrating Swinson losing her seat as if she was watching Archie Gemmel score against Holland in 1978? It’s brilliant!

Bit upset to see Labour made it over the 200 seats mark

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did you see wee Jimmy Krankie celebrating Swinson losing her seat as if she was watching Archie Gemmel score against Holland in 1978? It’s brilliant!
    The big wins from this election have obviously been getting Brexit and stopping Corbyn, but watching the Lib Dem’s discover that nobody actually likes them has also been a major bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There is one deeply worrying potential consequence, though.

There will be a Labour party leadership election. Which means that we could end up with Human Foghorn Jess 'Screech' Phillips shrieking and caterwauling from our TVs every day.

I think I'd hang myself.
    One would imagine Kier Starmer in a best case. One would be concerned that Momentum would have too much of a say and Labour end up with a Corbyn clone.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman