Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just taken the glw to the polling wossname.

Just taken the glw to the polling wossname.

Thoughts:

1. As YOM says, it the weather is abolsutley minging, so one imagines that many of Labour's core voters will be huddled by their one bar electric fires feeding 10 bob bits into the meter. They're unlikely to venture out into the freezing drizzle without the promise of a giro at the end of their journey.

2. I suspect she's voted Green again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Thoughts:

1. As YOM says, it the weather is abolsutley minging, so one imagines that many of Labour's core voters will be huddled by their one bar electric fires feeding 10 bob bits into the meter. They're unlikely to venture out into the freezing drizzle without the promise of a giro at the end of their journey.

You don't tell each other how you vote? That's a bit weird.

My missus is voting Green too. Shall we kill them both and elope together?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Oh she knows how I vote, and she also knows that however she votes won't make any difference as we're a safe Tory seat... but most importantly she knows that if she tells me how she voted I'll take the piss.

I bet your missus secretly voted for Comrade Jeremy, in the hope that he'll deal with you

That's not even funny. I hate anti-semitism.

Oh she knows how I vote, and she also knows that however she votes won't make any difference as we're a safe Tory seat... but most importantly she knows that if she tells me how she voted I'll take the piss.

I bet your missus secretly voted for Comrade Jeremy, in the hope that he'll deal with you

That's not even funny. I hate anti-semitism.
    I do enjoy the people not voting Labour because of anti-Semitism, but then not actually voting for the only party able to stop them, thus handing the *actual* responsibility of stopping an extremist racist party coming to power to others

I do enjoy the people not voting Labour because of anti-Semitism, but then not actually voting for the only party able to stop them, thus handing the *actual* responsibility of stopping an extremist racist party coming to power to others
    That's what you get for marrying out. That shikse hates you, man.

That's what you get for marrying out. That shikse hates you, man.
    There is something almost mesmerising about left-wingers voting for an institutionally racist party at this, the most woke time in history, a time when anti-racism is the single flagship ideological totem of the left, one that dominates every subject and discourse to the extent that you cannot fart in front of a member of a racial minority group without being accused of being a Nazi.

And they decided that this - THIS! - was the time to break cover and reveal their anti-racism credentials to be what we always knew they were: a sham.

I don't think I'll ever get bored of reminding them of this.

I presume then you punched her in the tits and explained she was delivering the very soul of the nation into the grasping hands of a marxist gargoyle? You would would think with the existential threat to jews posed by Corbyn she would at least vote Tory. Women!

Thoughts:

My mum told me a lovely story about a woman waiting to vote who had her big German Shephard with her. It did a massive **** on the pavement and the woman put it in a plastic bag and carried it in with her to vote

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    My mum told me a lovely story about a woman waiting to vote who had her big German Shephard with her. It did a massive **** on the pavement and the woman put it in a plastic bag and carried it in with her to vote
    Kinda sums up politics really
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'