Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reports of many young people voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Neville Southall's my favourite. He's a raging communist. And a big fat lad.
    big, fat, sweaty b@stard

even more so than Adrian Lewis in Slaughters.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Arse squeaking yet? Or still quietly confident?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Neville Southall's my favourite. He's a raging communist. And a big fat lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Arse squeaking yet? Or still quietly confident?
    I'm not confident, I'd just say that on the weight of evidence thus far, it should be a Tory majority. But you never know.

Let's just say that, were this one to go south, it would represent an even more disastrous polling failure than 2017, given that the pollsters will have adjusted their methodology since then to be much more cautious about writing off Labour.

That doesn't mean it's impossible, of course.

Some reassurance:

1- Yesterday, Laura K of the BBC let slip that the postal votes already opened were awful for Labour. Whether she should have done is another matter.

2 - The financial markets have been going up in the past few hours. Which presumably isn't because they are worried about a few kids mainly in London tweeting that they have been standing in queues

3 - The weather is pretty dreadful in much of the country this evening. Labour needed all of the undecideds to pile out at the last minute. They will likely stay in and watch Eastenders followed by the "I'm a Celebrity wrap party"