Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Before leaving for work today, I popped a single bottle of Bollinger in the fridge.

Before leaving for work today, I popped a single bottle of Bollinger in the fridge.

The thought was that it would be opened on the stroke of 2200 hours to celebrate a Tory majority in the exit polls.

I have since read AWIMB and Twitter and am concerned that I might have tempted fate

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The thought was that it would be opened on the stroke of 2200 hours to celebrate a Tory majority in the exit polls.

I have since read AWIMB and Twitter and am concerned that I might have tempted fate
    I told you, it's like being 2-0 up to Spurs with 5 to go. Only a total maniac wouldn't still be absolutely sh*tting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I told you, it's like being 2-0 up to Spurs with 5 to go. Only a total maniac wouldn't still be absolutely sh*tting themselves.
    I think celebrating off the back of an exit poll is more like popping the champers open at half time in the NLD. At 1-0
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

What was that match where the nouvea Arsenal c@nts at Highbury started Olé'ing

when we were one goal ahead with TEN minutes to go and just one goal conceded meant we were out to an away goal? Which is what happened of course.

That's you Rich Keep up the good work.

What I find extremely bizarre is that his fridge apparently contained no ‘poo until this morning.

What does the animal do when friends unexpectedly drop in? I expect he serves them tea. Or beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

You should always have one in the fridge anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What I find extremely bizarre is that his fridge apparently contained no ‘poo until this morning.

What does the animal do when friends unexpectedly drop in? I expect he serves them tea. Or beer!
    I'm overrun with the damn stuff I've been given. I don't drink it voluntarily, so I'm going to give several bottles to staff members to giove them the false impression that I'm generous and lovely.

I'm running out of space, I have received so many work gifts from suppliers this Christmas season it's getting mad.
    Can't complain, just lugging it all home,
    I haven't paid for lunch all week and tonight I am going to a s****y hotel in Buckinghamshire. my chauffer is coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    You should always have one in the fridge anyway.
    Just in case the glorious news of Tony or Cherie's shuffling off this mortal coil comes through

Always have the back up of the pub tbh
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I have my temperature controlled wine cabinet. But contains no bubbles.