Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lot’s of young folk in the queues at polling stations

Don't despair p. It is indeed about every 20 years that an exit poll aberration happens and all of the models have to be re-aligned. :straw clutching:

Regarding the crowing b. When the almost inevitable Tory victory is assured will the warm glow of victory engender any magnanimity in your revolting black heart (just so I know to avoid the board)?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Regarding the crowing b. When the almost inevitable Tory victory is assured will the warm glow of victory engender any magnanimity in your revolting black heart (just so I know to avoid the board)?
    For anyone of conservative, or even traditionally Conservative, values, there is nothing to crow about whatever the result of this election.

The Conservative party is no longer conservative, either socially or economically. It has become some sort of limp, centrist, please-everyone-and-please-noone shadow of its former self. This shift to the left is what has encouraged the growth of the Hard Left - and God knows where it will end. Quite probably with a Marxist government and the inevitable fall of western liberalism.

And tell me t. Did Jessica reward your bucolic devotion by wrapping her full and sensual whistling gear around your skinny pecker?
    She barely spoke to me afterwards

A harsh life lesson imo

In the happy event that that occurs, I shall be far too drunk with relief and...well...drink to do any serious crowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    She barely spoke to me afterwards

A harsh life lesson imo
    I dare say the fleck of saliva that escaped the corner of your mouth as you stole a furtive glance at her breasties alerted her to your shallow ulterior motive. She did have a decent pair of feeders t?