Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lot’s of young folk in the queues at polling stations

Lot’s of young folk in the queues at polling stations

Oh dear, they’re all going to do something daft and vote Labour aren’t they? Young people often do silly things. Like when I voted for Labour in 1997 Mainly because a fit girl (Jessica A Level history) said I should.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Oh dear, they’re all going to do something daft and vote Labour aren’t they? Young people often do silly things. Like when I voted for Labour in 1997 Mainly because a fit girl (Jessica A Level history) said I should.
    :sigh: Pic, ffs!

Standards round here have dropped alarmingly.

If I were you, I'd ignore anything you see or hear about the election today until the Exit Poll drops around 10.

Everything else is bóllocks.

And tell me t. Did Jessica reward your bucolic devotion by wrapping her full and sensual whistling gear around your skinny pecker?

Bloke on betfair...

My 'best guess' specific prediction:

CON: ~310
    LAB: ~255

Labour minority government, which lasts six months with SNP/LD support to deliver a second referendum.

-

Con Majority drifting...1.38 overnight out to 1.55 this morning

-

But someone else on betfair is expecting a healthy majority of 70 plus and betting accordingly

-

Going to be interesting...just like the Brexit and Trump results.

Lots of old folks where I am.......they'll still all vote Labour

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If I were you, I'd ignore anything you see or hear about the election today until the Exit Poll drops around 10.

Everything else is bóllocks.
    Didn't the exit poll in '92 call a narrow Labour win? I wouldn't start crowing til at least 2.00AM

You're quite right
    I seem to recall a triumphant-looking Kinnock being spoken to (by Sir Robin Day perhaps) late at night as if victory hag been all but assured
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Didn't the exit poll in '92 call a narrow Labour win? I wouldn't start crowing til at least 2.00AM
    Oh, I'm not talking about crowing, I'm just talking about that being the first data that emerges today that will have any significance whatsoever. Everything else is speculative nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Exit polls for the last 20 odd years have been almost spot on, unless the exit poll says it will be v close to a hung Parliament then take it as being done and dusted.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar