Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Now someone’s saying the gap has narrowed to 3%.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Only in the specified places according to the law of raouldufy.
    the rule of law is important in matters politics, sc.

not to be confused with rule by law, of course.

all hail The raouldufy
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Unless they've already sent in both their postal votes.
    As if they know how to use "post"

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I was looking at the postal vote forms.
    The instructions were overly explained to lead to confusion and void votes imo

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    130% of postal voters know how to post their vote, psrb
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    130% of postal voters know how to post their vote, psrb
    And if you live in Tower Hamlets Mr Khan will be pleased to swing by and help you out.

**** this.

Who is to blame? I’m wondering exactly how far Berni’s Satanic pact actually went.
    I wasted an hour on that last night, trying to prove to someone it was fake.

Like they said it was from @YouGov but nothing on their twitter feed or website.

So I pulled up the poll the +/- figures were based on (Dec 6) and they'd got 4 of them wrong, i.e LDs 12 (+1) when it would have been -1. BP and Gr saying -1 when the number quoted was unchanged.

They couldn't even be bothered to fake it properly.

And if you live in Tower Hamlets Mr Khan will be pleased to swing by and help you out.
    My Auntie has taken my Grandfather’s postal vote form and voted for Labour on his behalf (he wanted to vote Lib Dem for reasons unbeknown). In a bit of a quandary as to whether to report this electoral fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    My Auntie has taken my Grandfather’s postal vote form and voted for Labour on his behalf (he wanted to vote Lib Dem for reasons unbeknown). In a bit of a quandary as to whether to report this electoral fraud.
    Is it a marginal seat? If it is, it's your duty to report it.

If not, meh.

Is it a marginal seat? If it is, it's your duty to report it.

If not, meh.
    South Cambridgeshire, which I believe has the potential to swing to Lib Dem - They are now one vote down, though.

Not sure that I can tell on my own family, though

Who was faking what Ganps?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I wasted an hour on that last night, trying to prove to someone it was fake.

Like they said it was from @YouGov but nothing on their twitter feed or website.

So I pulled up the poll the +/- figures were based on (Dec 6) and they'd got 4 of them wrong, i.e LDs 12 (+1) when it would have been -1. BP and Gr saying -1 when the number quoted was unchanged.

They couldn't even be bothered to fake it properly.
    . . . . . . . . . . . .