Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Some might argue it's too soon to call Dave Merritt a c*nt

Some might argue it's too soon to call Dave Merritt a c*nt

I couldn't possibly comment, other than to say that he's actually managed to leapfrog Paul Mason as the Twitter account I'm most looking forward to perusing if Boris wins a majority.

Which is quite some achievment, given I'd never heard of the c*nt....errrrr poor fella until a couple of weeks ago.

I tell yer what though Clive, I wonder how much he'd pay to go back in time and have Pritti Patel installed as home secretary a few years earlier if he could.

The c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I couldn't possibly comment, other than to say that he's actually managed to leapfrog Paul Mason as the Twitter account I'm most looking forward to perusing if Boris wins a majority.

Which is quite some achievment, given I'd never heard of the c*nt....errrrr poor fella until a couple of weeks ago.

I tell yer what though Clive, I wonder how much he'd pay to go back in time and have Pritti Patel installed as home secretary a few years earlier if he could.

The c*nt.
    Don't fret. Upon finding out about the nature of the victims, I rapidly concluded that old Stabby McIslam had done society a considerable favour by giving their just desserts to a couple of awful, lefty, virtue-signalling c'nts who would undoubtedly have gone on to do immeasurable harm with their revolting, wrong-headed open borders do-gooding.

Shame he didn't get a few more of the organisers of that event and disembowel the fúcker's dad into the bargain imo.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, it feels better to get that off my chest! Thanks, m!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Don't fret. Upon finding out about the nature of the victims, I rapidly concluded that old Stabby McIslam had done society a considerable favour by giving their just desserts to a couple of awful, lefty, virtue-signalling c'nts who would undoubtedly have gone on to do immeasurable harm with their revolting, wrong-headed open borders do-gooding.

Shame he didn't get a few more of the organisers of that event and disembowel the fúcker's dad into the bargain imo.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, it feels better to get that off my chest! Thanks, m!
    Not nice, b. Not nice at all.

I take your point, obviously....

The c*nt.
    I though it was slightly odd that he started banging on about this in his first statement about the death of his son.

One might almost suggest that he politicised the incident.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Not nice, b. Not nice at all.

I take your point, obviously....
    Didn't pretend it was nice. It is true, though. He brilliantly managed to stab two of the very worst type of people in the world. He couldn't have done much better if he'd conducted his stab rampage in a chambers of human rights lawyers, moved on to an estate agency and then nipped across the road to a halfway house for nonces.

I though it was slightly odd that he started banging on about this in his first statement about the death of his son.

One might almost suggest that he politicised the incident.....
    He's condemning Boris for advocating that the type of person who murdered his son shouldn't be at liberty to do things like murder his son. Only a man crazed by lefty liberalism is capable of mustering that level of cognitive dissonance.

He's condemning Boris for advocating that the type of person who murdered his son shouldn't be at liberty to do things like murder his son. Only a man crazed by lefty liberalism is capable of mustering that level of cognitive dissonance.
    You wonder if the alliance between Islamists and the left extends even to the notion of martyrdom itself, and whether on such an occasion a person of Merrit's warped mind might not even feel a sense of pride that his son was murdered in the action of pursuing his lofty ideals.

The c*nt.

You wonder if the alliance between Islamists and the left extends even to the notion of martyrdom itself, and whether on such an occasion a person of Merrit's warped mind might not even feel a sense of pride that his son was murdered in the action of pursuing his lofty ideals.

The c*nt.
    To be fair, what is martyrdom but the ultimate virtue signal?

Didn't pretend it was nice. It is true, though. He brilliantly managed to stab two of the very worst type of people in the world. He couldn't have done much better if he'd conducted his stab rampage in a chambers of human rights lawyers, moved on to an estate agency and then nipped across the road to a halfway house for nonces.
    Worse than Islamic terrorists?

Worse than Islamic terrorists?
    At least they tend to be honest. They hate the liberal west and they want it dead or enslaved. Christian values make them nauseous and stabby. What we used to consider basic decency is, to them, the work of Shaitan, and they're reasonably upfront about it.

The Left feels just the same but is too timid to admit it.