Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: As happy as I am that we won a game I am afraid I feel I have to point out

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    So...he looked like Dom Jolly?
    It's Dom Joly edant:

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Xhaka is no Gilberto, m.
    Not fit to lace boots, etc.

I don't recall much Gilberto hate, either.
    Oh man, our fans HATED him.

I must have heard the witty refrain of "eeee ain't Brazilian!!" about 20 times a game..

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Gilberto, obvs. I'm just trying to re-ignite the great Gilberto-Edu Wars of 2002-04.

I remember us absolutely rinsing RCEG once about wearing those stripy shirts with the solid-colour cuffs and collars one afternoon. He became quite irate.
    Surely irate was his natural state.

Quite funny if Edu brings in Gilberto, as rumoured, to help drag us out of the doldrums

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A bit fatter.
    Fatter than Hendon Gooner?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Gilberto, obvs. I'm just trying to re-ignite the great Gilberto-Edu Wars of 2002-04.

I remember us absolutely rinsing RCEG once about wearing those stripy shirts with the solid-colour cuffs and collars one afternoon. He became quite irate.
    "You're just an East End barrow boy."

"No I'm not! I drive a Merc!"

Fatter than Hendon Gooner?
    Who he? Never saw the chap. Proper lard bucket was he?

Who was the nasty bet-welcher who worked for Mothercare. Jew fella. Called me a mensch for sticking up for jews, then wished me dead for defending Wenger.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's Dom Joly edant:
    Fat pseudo Lebanese kúnt.

Dom Joly, not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who he? Never saw the chap. Proper lard bucket was he?

Who was the nasty bet-welcher who worked for Mothercare. Jew fella. Called me a mensch for sticking up for jews, then wished me dead for defending Wenger.
    I don't recall exactly what our beef was, but it got particularly bad when he unilaterally invited his f*cking 12-year old nephew to an Awimb 5-a-side match that I'd organised.

Anyway, we met at the pitches and immediately started piling into each other. Clawet everywhere.

Only joking, we exchanged awkard bantz and then played a perfectly amicable game of highly mediocre football together.

I don't recall exactly what our beef was, but it got particularly bad when he unilaterally invited his f*cking 12-year old nephew to an Awimb 5-a-side match that I'd organised.

Anyway, we met at the pitches and immediately started piling into each other. Clawet everywhere.

Only joking, we exchanged awkard bantz and then played a perfectly amicable game of highly mediocre football together.
    His "12 year-old nephew", eh?

Nonce.

Who? The fat bástard or the Mothercare jew?