Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As awful as we have been we've lost as many games as City has

As awful as we have been we've lost as many games as City has

obviously all those draws haven't helped.

7 points off top 4

in all seriousness last night's result is huge. perhaps our confidence will return unless we get humiliated this weekend.

I don't have much hope against City but you never know and the other tough fixtures coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    obviously all those draws haven't helped.

7 points off top 4

in all seriousness last night's result is huge. perhaps our confidence will return unless we get humiliated this weekend.

I don't have much hope against City but you never know and the other tough fixtures coming up.
    Happily take a point on Sunday, if we could sneak 3 then I see us going on a decent run

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Happily take a point on Sunday, if we could sneak 3 then I see us going on a decent run
    Are you pissed or on the gear?

Have you watched us try to play football this season?

Have you watched us 'defend'?

The final 30 minutes last night were really enjoyable. For the first time in ages we looked like a semi-competent football team. That doesn't mean we've turned into Barcelona overnight.

I'm just praying that City go easy on us because it's almost christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

The final 30 minutes last night were really enjoyable. For the first time in ages we looked like a semi-competent football team. That doesn't mean we've turned into Barcelona overnight.

It's clearly a confidence thing Sir C, the first half both teams were like 2 boxers trying not to get hit.

apart from actually seeing something that looked like football, we actually saw some smilies on players faces. And whatever news articles there are about Freddie not being accepted by the players seem *******s to me.

Citeh's defence is pretty awful as well. We should just attack, attack, attack

Citeh's defence is pretty awful as well. We should just attack, attack, attack
    That'll end well

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's clearly a confidence thing Sir C, the first half both teams were like 2 boxers trying not to get hit.

apart from actually seeing something that looked like football, we actually saw some smilies on players faces. And whatever news articles there are about Freddie not being accepted by the players seem *******s to me.
    I confess I sheed a wee tear at the end, f, when they all wanted a cuddle with Freddie

That'll end well
    Possibly, but defending hasn't gone very well either.

If I was a Hammers fan, I'd be very worried. They can't defend, never really look much like scoring and were knackered after 60 minutes.

Possibly, but defending hasn't gone very well either.

If I was a Hammers fan, I'd be very worried. They can't defend, never really look much like scoring and were knackered after 60 minutes.
    Christ yes, they were flatter than we were against Brighton. They're in real trouble, I'd say.

That'll end well
    We could lose 3-10 in a 13-goal thriller