Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As awful as we have been we've lost as many games as City has

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you pissed or on the gear?

Have you watched us try to play football this season?

Have you watched us 'defend'?

The final 30 minutes last night were really enjoyable. For the first time in ages we looked like a semi-competent football team. That doesn't mean we've turned into Barcelona overnight.

I'm just praying that City go easy on us because it's almost christmas.
    We've offered the top job to Arteta, apparently. While City won't allow him to join before this weekend's game, presumably he'll be feeding tit-bits of inside info which will allow us to secure another 3-1 win

Hopefully we don’t sleep on the Europa League...5nil and we’re out

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Possibly, but defending hasn't gone very well either.

If I was a Hammers fan, I'd be very worried. They can't defend, never really look much like scoring and were knackered after 60 minutes.
    Few Hammers fans clinging to the fact that it was Cresswell's injury that turned the game - leaving aside the fact that the dirty cheating scouse **** should have been sent off for the tackle that injured himself. Pepe had started to get the better of hi. Dirty scouse **** - have I said that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Few Hammers fans clinging to the fact that it was Cresswell's injury that turned the game - leaving aside the fact that the dirty cheating scouse **** should have been sent off for the tackle that injured himself. Pepe had started to get the better of hi. Dirty scouse **** - have I said that before.
    I think it was that floppy-haired, weak-ass vegan lefty gobshíte snapping his hamstring in the dressing room that changed the game.

Now he can spend a few more months running up trousers with his mum.