Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For all the jot of us winning I know that there will be certain AWIMBers

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Well since you can't see what's in front of you. The Daily Mail, who are as pro Tory as possible in this election have the following.

Questioned by ITV News yesterday, Mr Johnson initially refused to look at the photo of Jack on the reporter's phone before taking the phone and putting it in his pocket

In a bizarre spat on Monday, Boris Johnson took an ITV reporter's phone and put it in his pocket after being confronted with the picture of Jack Williment.

Questioned by ITV News yesterday, Mr Johnson initially refused to look at the photo of Jack on the reporter's phone before taking the phone and putting it in his pocket.

Those are just from 1 news story, so I know you are massively pro Tory but wake up and see it was a PR cock up that he could have avoided.
    The Mail, which is edited by arch-remainer Geordie Greig, who has opposed Boris as much as possible while trying not to alienate his readership completely.

You see? This is the sort of thing I'm talking about. Look a bit deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mass hysteria, I'm telling you. The proles have been informed that Trump is bad, Boris is bad, Greta is good... and they believe. Man how they believe. The BBC might as well drop the pretence and just stick up a picture of Boris' face on the screen at 8 pm each day so everyone can have a good old 10 Minute Hate.
    Oh, I don't think the proles are buying it at all. It's playing well with people like p who already hate Boris, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The Mail, which is edited by arch-remainer Geordie Greig, who has opposed Boris as much as possible while trying not to alienate his readership completely.

You see? This is the sort of thing I'm talking about. Look a bit deeper.
    My god you seriously believe that don't you

Every day they are so pro Tory. "how to vote tactically to make sure Boris wins"

Nearly every article at the moment is laying into Corbyn while urging people to vote Conservative
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

My god you seriously believe that don't you

Every day they are so pro Tory. "how to vote tactically to make sure Boris wins"

Nearly every article at the moment is laying into Corbyn while urging people to vote Conservative
    :sigh:

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/guard...cal-milestone/

:sigh: so use a 2018 article to try to make out that the mail aren't pro Tory in the 2019 election. good work wd b

:sigh: so use a 2018 article to try to make out that the mail aren't pro Tory in the 2019 election. good work wd b
    I'm telling you something you clearly didn't know about the Mail editor's attitude to both Brexit and Johnson that gives context to the way in which his paper has reported this.
    Is the Mail broadly pro-Tory? Yes, because if it weren't, it would lose its readership pretty much overnight. Does that mean the Mail won't take an opportunity to make Boris look bad? Absolutely not.
    I'm sorry if you lack the ability to grasp that this isn't black-and-white, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try and explain it to you.

I'm telling you something you clearly didn't know about the Mail editor's attitude to both Brexit and Johnson that gives context to the way in which his paper has reported this.
    Is the Mail broadly pro-Tory? Yes, because if it weren't, it would lose its readership pretty much overnight. Does that mean the Mail won't take an opportunity to make Boris look bad? Absolutely not.
    I'm sorry if you lack the ability to grasp that this isn't black-and-white, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try and explain it to you.
    I said they are pro Tory (not broadly pro Tory) in this election, that was the point I made. And reading all the articles today they are far more anti Labour/Corbyn than anti Boris, in fact the story about the NHS is half way down and surrounded by anti labour articles.

I am fully aware that it isn't black and white and i am happy that we disagree, but we might as well leave it there as this will go back and forth all day otherwise