Or just Brazilian feet?

His heading, on the couple of occasions I saw this season, reminded me more of Smudger.

Goals 2 and 3 - Auba and Pépé combine perfectly. But who took the ball forward, and played it perfectly to Auba's feet?

Must have been Emery.

Isn't this the time of year that the archangel Gabriel turned up and created 2,000 years of dominance for those that believed in him?

I'm no expert of Abrahamic religions, but I sort of remember something about this in RE in school.

Hark now hear......

We have a no.9, two goal scoring wingers and a proper no.10 behind them. And we have a spare top drawer no.9 on the bench.

We have a proper DM and a proper goalie. We have injured fullbacks, but they have ability, if they ever stop being injured all the time. And the back ups don't seem quite as bad atm.

Ok, the big 3 CH's are shît, but CC looked good tonight and I'd like him given a chance with Rob.

And Xhaka and Gwendo, and Willock, can do a job for now. But if we had a Santi/Rosicky/Rambo in the link role between LT and Ozil, with them as cover, we might sail out of the Dick Emery Doldrums.

Would also like to see what AMN can do next to LT in 4-2-3-1/4-2-1-3. As from the bench to replace Pépé when we need to protect a lead with 15 to go.

Freddie played a Highbury. All we need now if for Kronky's new Septic Soccer stadium to go bust and him to have to sell our club to keep his major business going.

Let Saka and RN learn to play this formation as cover for the two wide forwards.

We just don't have cover for Ozil.

Yes, I am pîssed and about to go to bed. Nighty night and Ganpati bless each and every one of us.

We love you Freddie - cos you had red hair.
We love you Freddie - cos you had red hair.
We love you Freddie - because you're Arsenal froo an' froo.

Jai Shree Ganesh.