Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good thing AMN turned away from that header

Good thing AMN turned away from that header

many a professional footballer have been maimed by getting in the way of a bullet header.

He might have been killed

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    many a professional footballer have been maimed by getting in the way of a bullet header.

Poor Ainsley. He’s just not very good in defence. In fairness to him, we haven’t done any better since he was dropped.

I don't know why you'd be thinking we're favorites for this one prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Poor Ainsley. He’s just not very good in defence. In fairness to him, we haven’t done any better since he was dropped.
    Every permutation of this squad is ****ing shìt.

It appears the players are either a) stupid b) deaf or c) unfúckingcoachable
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Every permutation of this squad is ****ing shìt.

It appears the players are either a) stupid b) deaf or c) unfúckingcoachable
    Watch the work rate of Martinelli for a few minutes and then switch over to Ozil and you can understand why Wenger said he was too easy on him and he drove Emery crazy.

David Walsh has an article in the Times on Sunday saying that Özil represents everything that is wrong with Arsenal. I find it hard to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

I'm more concerned about the complete bottle job that pulled out of the challenge as the goal scorer headed it
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I'm more concerned about the complete bottle job that pulled out of the challenge as the goal scorer headed it
    Yeah, that one too